Author Topic: Any new toys?  (Read 848 times)

Offline THE#1hunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Any new toys?
« on: January 26, 2005, 02:20:58 AM »
Is or has anbody purchased or going to any Wins. lately(or future)

Id like to get a Shotgun..Select-Traditional Elegance...If I can find one used...If not..that purchase might take a loooong time :lol:

http://www.winchesterguns.com/prodinfo/catalog/detail.asp?cat_id=513&type_id=022&cat=007C
Good Luck, Be Safe, and God Bless  :D

Ephesians 2:8
--For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of god--

Offline HogFan

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
Any new toys?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 11:34:47 AM »
I've got a FWT in 7mmWSM on order. Was told yesterday it was here, so I just need to get paid so I can pick it up this weekend.

HogFan

Offline Jaydub in Wi

• Avid Poster
Any new toys?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 03:27:15 PM »
Just bought a model 70 clasic sporter lt in 338. Won't be shooting/loading for it til springtime at the earliest. Can't wait til I get a black bear tag in 2 years or so. Should do the trick.

Offline Moose-Hunter

• Avid Poster
Any new toys?
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 03:31:40 PM »
Yup. I picked up a NIB Model 70 375 H&H stainless a week ago. Already have a McMillan supergrade stock on order for it. Also have some Talley QD rings and bases waiting as with a Leupold VX-III 1.75-6-32 scope. Life is good.  8)

It should be ready for bear thirty. :grin:

Offline THE#1hunter

• A Real Regular
Any new toys?
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2005, 07:24:09 PM »
Quote from: Moose-Hunter
Yup. I picked up a NIB Model 70 375 H&H stainless a week ago. Already have a McMillan supergrade stock on order for it. Also have some Talley QD rings and bases waiting as with a Leupold VX-III 1.75-6-32 scope. Life is good.  8)

It should be ready for bear thirty. :grin:

Sounds like you have got yourself a heck of a set-up there  :sniper:   :D

--For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of god--

Offline daddywpb

• Trade Count: (4)
Any new toys?
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2005, 12:42:31 AM »
#1 Hunter -

Now that's a nice lookin' shotgun. I don't think I've seen one of those at the local shows yet. Is it something new for Winchester? Do you know where it's made?

I was fortunate enough last year to be able to get two of my 'fantasy' guns. Through some judicious trading, I was able to get them both NIB. It's good when a plan comes togeather.

I've already replaced them with another fanatasy gun - I guess it's never ending. My wife calls it "The List".

Offline THE#1hunter

• A Real Regular
Any new toys?
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2005, 09:20:39 AM »
Quote from: daddywpb
#1 Hunter -

Now that's a nice lookin' shotgun. I don't think I've seen one of those at the local shows yet. Is it something new for Winchester? Do you know where it's made?

I was fortunate enough last year to be able to get two of my 'fantasy' guns. Through some judicious trading, I was able to get them both NIB. It's good when a plan comes togeather.

I've already replaced them with another fanatasy gun - I guess it's never ending. My wife calls it "The List".

No I don't know too much about the gun, but I fell in love with it at first sight  :!:  ....I think its relatively new...But what a gun  ...Mabye someday  :roll:

Offline robin-hood-90

Any new toys?
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 01:59:45 PM »
:) Check out my new toy, its a model 70 XTR .243, setting in a long action featherweight stock.  my dad [broken arrow] opened up the barrel channel and glass bedded the action, it now shoots .5 inch groups or better, with the right handloads.

[/img]

Offline JPSaxMan

Any new toys?
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2005, 11:31:32 AM »
Robin-hood, what a bootiful gun. Wish my Remington was that good lookin (then again it's synthetic, what do ya want?  :) )

I got no new Winchester toys. Got me a new PSE toy tho. PSE Fire Flite 33 with all the stuff I needed for $300. I'm sure with some modifications it'll be a deerslayer.  :D
JP

Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Doctor: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Offline BoneDigger

Yep...
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2005, 12:03:47 PM »
Yep, I just bought my first Winchester shotgun yesterday.  I was at Wally-World and saw a great looking pump in the case.  I was in the market for an auto -loader but this pump just looked really sweet.  I tried it out at the counter and it felt GREAT.  So, what the heck, it's only $250, and now it's mine.

I must admit, it is one sweet LOOKING gun, I just hope it shoots well.  It is a Model 1300 in Walnut.  

Oh, and I also just purchased a box of 7mm-08 in Winchester power point for my Handi-rifle, but then that's a different thing all-together....

Todd