Author Topic: Good by and God bless.  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Donna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
    • http://www.aeroballisticsonline.com
Good by and God bless.
« on: February 15, 2005, 10:52:43 PM »
This is my final post here on Graybeard forum. It has been a pleasure to know you all, you have greatly enriched my life. Now it is time for my studies and journey to take a new path full of riches and wonders beyond belief and understanding. May God enrich your lives with his Loving Mercy as he has and is enriching my life.

Graybeard please remove me as Moderator.

Thank you one and all.

Donna
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. James 1:19-20

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Pulaski Coehorn Works
Good by and God bless.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 04:30:36 PM »
Donna - you will be missed here.  We all wish you Godspeed in your new endevours.  Your expertise (and willingness to accomodate those of us folks that do mostly casting) has been most valuable.

Rick - thanks for helping.  Your help is needed much more now.  My expertise is limited and dates back to the 1960's in swaging.

"_______" (insert your name here) you need to step up an take the leadership.  Starting new topics now and then, welcoming newcomers and the rare need to moderate 'issues' between folks.

This is a valuable forum - there aren't many others out there (if any) dedicated to swaging.
Tim K                 www.GBOCANNONS.COM
Cat Whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery
U.S.Army Retired
N 37.05224  W 80.78133 (front door +/- 15 feet)

Offline Robert

Good by and God bless.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2005, 06:08:27 AM »
Well let me be the first to say..."I don't get it".  Why "Goodbye Forever"?
We will miss you Donna.  Godspeed in your endeavors, and have a very happy life.
....make it count

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Good by and God bless.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2005, 06:30:09 AM »
Neither do I get it Robert but an adult has to make their own choices in life. I find nothing in the Bible that tells me I can't do more than one thing in my life. But I respect each person's right to do what they think proper for them.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Robert

Good by and God bless.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2005, 06:46:55 AM »
Amen!
....make it count