Author Topic: I wish they would make a......  (Read 448 times)

Offline R.W.Dale

• Trade Count: (22)
I wish they would make a......
« on: March 13, 2005, 04:23:37 AM »
35 Remington handy rifle. especally as far as I know marlin is the only manufacturer currently listing one and Marlin owned H&R. What do you guys think?

Offline mitchell

• Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 04:30:17 AM »
shhhhh your going to make andy have a heart attack again. yes it would be great if they made a 35rem but we have to keep it down for andy's sake.
curiosity killed the cat , but i was lead suspect for a while

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 05:47:33 AM »
I HEARD THAT!!!! And boy is Mitch right, my heart is fluttering already, and not just because I just stepped in from a little snow shoveling and sat down to check the computer!!! A .35 Remington Handi!!!, my life would be complete!!! (except for about a million other things I still have to do and expierence, skydiving for one!!!) Well that really got me going, now I think I'll sit down to a nice cup of hot tea and try to calm down!!!....<><.... :)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline handirifle

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
    • http://www.handirifle.com
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 06:16:45 AM »
Has anyone bored out a 357mag to 356 Win or similar?
God, Family, and guns, in that order!

Offline Varminter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2005, 07:22:59 AM »
That would be a great addition to the handi family. NEF doesn't have any 35 cal. and it is way past time for them to come out with. Do you think it would possible to have NEF to do a custom barrel run for us in 35 rem. and 7-30 waters. I would dedicate myself to it right now without hesitation. Is there anyone else that would agree on these 2 calibers for a special barrel for the handiholics.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2005, 07:48:20 AM »
Quote from: Varminter
That would be a great addition to the handi family. NEF doesn't have any 35 cal. and it is way past time for them to come out with. Do you think it would possible to have NEF to do a custom barrel run for us in 35 rem. and 7-30 waters. I would dedicate myself to it right now without hesitation. Is there anyone else that would agree on these 2 calibers for a special barrel for the handiholics.

It can't hurt to keep bugging them...but  I doubt it will do a-lot of good...the folks at the C/S dept...get these request all the time...and they pass them up the line...all the time...it doesn't seem like they are in any type of hurry to introduce barrels we have been asking for over the years...

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...