Author Topic: Sportsman Whse...Eating MY Words!  (Read 470 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Sportsman Whse...Eating MY Words!
« on: March 21, 2005, 03:37:10 PM »
I may have to eat some of my words about the guy at Sportsman Whse.
I sent an e off to NEF this morning regarding his comment on the 243/20ga combo run at the factory in June.

Turns out he was right.  I got an E back from C/S today.
That is on the production schedule for then at this time

They are referring to the SC2-Y43 Combo.  The 243/20ga youth combo in 22in barrels.
So, if you are lookin' for one of these,  you will have a bit of a wait.
In fairness to the guys at the Sportsman Whse. in Coon Rapids, MN, I will have to take a hike up there and check'em out.  It's a good thing God gives big throats to guys with big mouths.  We sometimes need them to swallow all those words.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Sportsman Whse...Eating MY Words!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 10:26:36 PM »
Quote from: Cookieman
I may have to eat some of my words about the guy at Sportsman Whse.
I sent an e off to NEF this morning regarding his comment on the 243/20ga combo run at the factory in June.

Turns out he was right.  I got an E back from C/S today.
That is on the production schedule for then at this time

They are referring to the SC2-Y43 Combo.  The 243/20ga youth combo in 22in barrels.
So, if you are lookin' for one of these,  you will have a bit of a wait.
In fairness to the guys at the Sportsman Whse. in Coon Rapids, MN, I will have to take a hike up there and check'em out.  It's a good thing God gives big throats to guys with big mouths.  We sometimes need them to swallow all those words.

Cookieman,

I just checked Sports South and they have the SC2-Y43 IN STOCK, check for yourself. These would obviously be from the last run. If you have a Wally World or any dealer that orders from Sports South, all you have to do is order it. Here is the discription from Sports South.

http://www.internetguncatalog.com/details.asp?ItemNum=89062

Here is the link that shows it is in stock, better hurry the in stock and out of stock changes daily. Besides I can't stand to see a Handiholic have to go without a fix for another three months. :)  Hope it is what you were looking for?

http://www.internetguncatalog.com/results.asp?intpage=3&CustNum=00000&StrSrch=Mfg%5FNumber+%3D+++7+AND+Item%5FType+%3E+0+AND+NOT+Inactive+%3D+1+AND+Catalog%5FPrice+%3E+0+ORDER+BY+Mfg%5FSequence%2C+Catalog%5FSequence
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline Cookiemann

• Apple Valley, MN
Combo
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 11:14:35 PM »
DAMN, that wasn't there on Saturday.  You are abosolutely right.  I don't know where they hid them, but I would really like to get my hands on that.  I will have to go today and order one.  Thanks a lot for pointing that out.  YIPEE YIPEE
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Cookiemann

• Apple Valley, MN
Eating My Words...Still
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 03:14:51 PM »
I got a response to my flaming Email I sent the guys at the Coon Rapids store.  He offered to give me a Gift Certificate for $20 to make up for the gas of traveling quite a distance to visit the store since I got no satisfaction from the phone call.  I DON'T WORK THAT WAY!  Yes, I made my apologies for Judging so quickly and Yes,  I let him know that I will be making a trip up to the store as soon as my schedule allows.

OK, you all be the judge.  I've made my apologies to Sportsman Whse. and to all of you. Can I say I have learned my lesson.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"