Author Topic: I found this on another sight !  (Read 743 times)

Offline NYH1

• Trade Count: (0)
I found this on another sight !
« on: March 10, 2005, 11:50:38 AM »
This is the DEA's "Special Agent Thug Thug", he's an expert in firearms handling! :toast:
http://drunkendelight.com/content/videos/03084899.wmv
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline Rustyinfla

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
DEA
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 12:03:07 PM »
If I recall that happened in an Orlando area school. It didn't make the news for over a month though.

Rusty <><
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tuff

Offline JPSaxMan

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 12:34:41 PM »
:shock:  :eek:
JP

Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Doctor: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Offline Nightrain52

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 03:33:40 PM »
And the police don't want us to have a gun? What a DORK! :shock:  :eek:  :roll:
FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR-ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR IT--------IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TURKEYS

Offline daddywpb

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2005, 01:45:11 PM »
What an a--hole! He should have been fired on the spot with no more questions asked! No one that STUPID should have a badge and a gun! No excuses.

Offline Don Fischer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2005, 06:05:37 AM »
I'm afraid I'd need to see more than this. When I worked the rifle range at Sembach AFB, I gave safety instruction before and after every shoot. After the shoot, it came in the striping and cleaning class. I would watch for people not paying attention. Then after going over the complete striping lecture, I'd choose one of them and hand them another rifle I had with me to demonstrate striping it down. In this rifle I would chamber a fired round that had been resized w/o the decapping pin and had a new bullet inserted. To often, I had guy's that failed to check the chamber and when I'd stop them and have them do it, what appeared to be a loaded round would fly out. Few people ever caught the spent primer and none caught the sizing die marks on the case.

I don't know if what we just looked at here was a set up or not. If not, there's no word's to describe that scene. Yet without more facts, that could have been a blank he fired. Then the problem comes in that he sets up what appears to be an accident to make a point that accidents do happen. That is a concept I don't buy, what we saw wasn't an accident, it was the result of either lack of training or pure carelessness. An accident is something that is unavoidable. I will say this tho, after that he had their complete and undivided attention!
:wink: Even a blind squrrel find's an acorn sometime's![/quote]

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2005, 07:46:56 AM »
I seriously dought that it was a 'set up stunt' using a blank to show how easily an accident could happen. It looked to me like he may have even shot himself in the leg.  :eek:    Besides, what would be the lesson taught? Look... even cops are careless, or worse, stupid!   I would think that is a message that LEO brass would not want to convey to the general public.  :oops: Do you? :wink:
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Don Fischer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2005, 09:17:09 AM »
You may well be right. I couldn't hear real well what he was saying and the film isn't real clear. Actually, I would hope you are right, I'm not a big law enforcement supporter, I believe they're way out of hand. But I'd also not like to jump to conclussions. If I call you an ugly name, it won't be without cause. We saw that even after that happened, the lecture continued. And your right, it did look like he might have winged himself, or was it all for show?

The bad part, assuming it was planned, is that he sure sent the wrong message. Thing's like that happen because someone screwed up, that would not be an accident, even if a kid did it.
:wink: Even a blind squrrel find's an acorn sometime's![/quote]

Offline JPSaxMan

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2005, 10:20:07 AM »
Yea, it did look like he knicked himself in the leg by his reaction. Then after he managed to stay calm afterwards hinted that maybe he was OK. Then he picked up the auto rifle....OK...THAT'S ENOUGH  :)  :-D  :D
JP

Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Doctor: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding