Author Topic: THANKS to ALL  (Read 414 times)

Offline Topper

• Trade Count: (0)
THANKS to ALL
« on: April 01, 2005, 03:11:13 PM »
Thanks all.. I knew what to do when I ordered my Topper Deluxe from Box Mart.  I made sure the clerk ordered this year's model with the checkering.  I gave the Mart 10 days to call me, they didn't.  When I stoped by the clerk was sure if I had not received a call the shotgun was not in.  I pressured him into checking, it was there and another clerk was talking about buying it as no one knew who it belonged to.  I checked it over good before beginning the walk of shame.  I parked close to the door...had to laugh on the way out.

Put TRUGLO sights on it and a lead bar, in the stock, held in place with spray expanding foam insulation.  So far it works with no rattling.  Tossed the factory choke and replaced it with a TRUGLO X-Turkey.  Haven't patterned it properly yet, but a paper plate shot at 30 paces is not fit to hold gravey.  Again thanks for the education.

http://www.hunt101.com/img/270867.JPG
http://www.hunt101.com/img/270869.JPG

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
THANKS to ALL
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 07:24:41 PM »
Narbel,

Looks VERY NICE! What model are the TRUGLO sights? Look like the ones they put on the H&R autoloaders turkey guns. I have been waiting for the TDC 20ga to come out. :roll:  Might just have to get a 12ga and send it in for the 20ga barrel later on. They are one sweet lookin' H&R.
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline Rogmatt

• Contributor
THANKS to ALL
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2005, 01:45:58 AM »
Congrats on the new TDC.  
"The walk of shame"  I love that!! :)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
TDC
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 01:57:47 AM »
Narbel,
That's a sweet lookin' thang!  I, too, am waiting 'till the 20ga TDC comes out.  It's hard to be patient.  It helps that I have a 243/20ga Combo on the way.  I will have something to play with until the 20ga comes.  
Great looking gun.  ENJOY
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline GrampaMike

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
THANKS to ALL
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 05:38:45 AM »
Thanks for the Pics Narbel.

I will do that to mine now.

"Walk of Shame" love that, that is what they try to make you feel.
Grampa Mike
U.S. Army Retired

"Say what you mean, mean what you say"
Father of 2 GREAT sons, and 9 grandchildren.

Offline DaveH

• Contributor
THANKS to ALL
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2005, 12:40:57 PM »
Thats a nice setup.!!!!  Congats on your purchase.   I have done the walk of shame myself.  Here in th Peoples Republic of Maryland thats how it is.
but if anyone would give me flack about it heck I would really freak them out if I went out to my car and put on my comabt gear. LOL
Dave H.
US Army SFC(Ret)