Author Topic: Some pictures of Gunstocks, Inc. Stocks  (Read 741 times)

Offline Mamba_Driver

• Trade Count: (3)
    • http://home.comcast.net/~ronweiser/
Some pictures of Gunstocks, Inc. Stocks
« on: March 23, 2005, 07:08:46 PM »
If anyone is interested here are some pictures of Gunstocks, Inc. stocks.

These pics are of a factory style straight-comb pistol grip buttstock and a factory style Schnabel forend in their Timber Camo.  The buttstock is fitted with a Limbsaver recoil pad.  The drop at the the comb is approximately 1.5" and the drop at the heel is approximately 2.25".  The Schnabel forend measures 8.5"L x 1.75"W x 1.25"H.  The barrel channel diameter at the spacer is approximately 1.1" from the factory.

I have a Brown/Brown laminate set coming.  I'll post pictures of those stocks when they come in.   :D

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 01:28:35 AM »
Man, thats pretty. How much $? I wanted a synthetic stock for the beating around gun but those are so pretty.I like the look of what they call autum camo as well.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 01:39:12 AM »
Gunstocks, In. is an advertiser here on GBO. They have donated a stock set for a door prize at the NEF Handi-holics prairie dog shoot out in OK in June. So some lucky Handi-holic will return from that prairie dog shoot with a new Gunstocks, Inc. stock set.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 03:36:07 AM »
Quote from: Graybeard
Gunstocks, In. is an advertiser here on GBO. They have donated a stock set for a door prize at the NEF Handi-holics prairie dog shoot out in OK in June. So some lucky Handi-holic will return from that prairie dog shoot with a new Gunstocks, Inc. stock set.

SWEEET!!
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Mamba_Driver

• Trade Count: (3)
    • http://home.comcast.net/~ronweiser/
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 03:48:33 AM »
The factory style straight-comb pistol grip buttstock in any color laminate is $67.50.  The walnut buttstock is $40.  The Limbsaver recoil pad is $35 fitted.  The Schnabel forend in any color laminate is $45.  The walnut forend is $25.

They are really wonderful people to work with also!!  They are very, very helpful.

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 11:45:15 AM »
That ain't cheap but it don't sound that bad either. I have'nt hear a bad word about those folks yet. I might just have to add one of those stocks to my collection.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline garyRI

• Trade Count: (0)
gunstocks inc
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 10:54:04 AM »
I have never seen better pricing on walnut stocks. Their website is worth a look. They make remmington & contender stocks (among others)