Author Topic: new partner  (Read 445 times)

Offline Bob W.

• Trade Count: (0)
new partner
« on: April 03, 2005, 11:11:34 AM »
just to let you know, I just picked up a new .410 partner.  If you read my other post you would have probably thought I was going with the .12  but since I have other .12's I went with the .410 (great rabbit gun) and then can start thinking of my next purchase when funds are available.  I sure would like on of the ultras.  It may take awhile to decide on the .12 or .20  I've always leaned twords the.12 but you guys praise the .20 so much ...  I'll have fun thinking about the choices.

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Range/Field Report
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
Be sure to let us all know how you like the .410 and how it shoots and patterns.  I keep toying with the idea of a Tamer, myself.  I really like that nickle receiver but I don't think I would like the 20in barrel all that much in a 410.   I'm with you!  I would like an Ultra Slug, too.  I think I have talked myself into the Youth Ultra 20ga with the 22in barrel.  That will have to wait till the funds are better.  Enjoy your new 410.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline DaveH

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
new partner
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2005, 01:04:11 PM »
Hey Cookieman if you like the nickel reciever get the topper in .410.. Its a 26 in barrel.  My .28 ga is a topper and its a great gun.
Dave H.
US Army SFC(Ret)