Author Topic: WOW.  (Read 636 times)

Offline HouseofCash

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
WOW.
« on: April 05, 2005, 05:48:18 PM »
Has any one ever heard of this guy? I haven't. I was wondering if any of you have.

What is he shooting a .22mag, .22lr or .17HMR, or am I totally off?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=speedshooter.wmv

Dave.
GSSF Member

Offline TScottO

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
WOW.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 06:04:53 PM »
His name is Jerry Mikulik. From my understanding he started off shooting bowling pins with an 8 3/8” Smith and Wesson. He is employed by Clarks Custom, or was and is also endorsed by Smith and Wesson. You will notice Smith and Wesson usually produces some sort of pistol endorsed by this man. He is a tough competitor even against some of the best semi auto competition shooters.

In the video I believe he is shooting an 8 shot N frame in 38 super during the first two strings. In the third string he may have been shooting a 625 but I am not for certain.

I think what I have written here is pretty accurate information. If it’s not, someone please correct me.

Be Safe,
Scott

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
WOW.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 01:02:05 AM »
Jerry Mikulik's round of choice is the 38 super.  :D
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline crawfish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
WOW.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 05:06:25 PM »
That online video is a part of a GUNS and AMMO TV show that featured Jerry and his attempt to break a world record for shots on target in the shortest time. He actually shot the no reload three times before he did it and the reload round only once.  The whole first part of the program was about the S/W guns he was going to use to do this attempt. He sent them back to the PC five times before they were how he wanted them. He shoots for team S/W now but has his own line of guns also. You can see them on his web site.
Love those .41s'