Author Topic: EAA Pistol, Good/Bad?  (Read 655 times)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
EAA Pistol, Good/Bad?
« on: April 17, 2005, 04:42:21 PM »
:P What can you tell me about an EAA Witness, Tactical II?  I picked up one along with a Ruger 10-22 and Remington 1100 20 gauge at an auction yesterday.  It' a nice clean pistol, .45 caliber, only one mag.

I have heard a lot of good comments about the EAA firearms, but this is my first, I figured I couldn't go wrong for $235.

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
EAA Pistol, Good/Bad?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 02:55:48 AM »
rockbilly - that's a pretty good price for that EAA.  Those are supposed to be reliable and pretty rugged.  I see them advertised often and haven't yet heard of any problems with them.  I do know that the model who is pictured with the EAA pistols when they are advertised on the back of the Shotgun News looks pretty rugged herself so I take that as an indication of their capabilities (lol).  HTH.  Mikey.

ps - you should be able to find extra magazines fairly easily.  EAA is located in Staples, FL.  Their website is www.eaacorp@eaacorp.com and the telephone number is 321-639-4842.

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
EAA Pistol, Good/Bad?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 05:46:28 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I took her out to the farm today and busted about 30 rounds.  It shoots and functions great.  A little heavy for a carry gun, but I'll find a "job" for it somepalce.

I had never noticed the model in Shotgun News :roll: But you are right...........if that is any indication, I got a good un.