Author Topic: H&R Topper Classic Deluxe  (Read 636 times)

Offline EVOC ONE

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
H&R Topper Classic Deluxe
« on: June 07, 2005, 06:46:08 AM »
Yesterday, I came across a hardware store in Hanover, Pa. that is getting out of the firearms business.  They had a new H&R Classic Deluxe 12 ga. marked at $135.00.  They also had a new Parder 12 ga 32" bbl. ,which had the schnabel forend, marked at $85.00.  

Now the catch.  The store charges a $10.00 ATF check fee.  Add tax to that and the price for each is just about what you can get them at Wal Mart for.

I figured I would mention this because some have said the Classic Deluxe has been hard to come by and others will not purchase from Wal Mart.

W.L. Sterner Hardware
717-637-2159

EVOC ONE

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
TDC availability
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 12:19:18 AM »
Last time I checked, Gander had the 12ga TDC in stock.  When I asked, they said they would "Price Match" with Walmart if it was and item they had in stock.  I just asked to see what they would say, I didn't expect that response.  He also said to be sure and asked if you didn't see what you wanted because they often times have stock that is not on the floor.  He said they didn't always have room to display "1" of everything.  That, also was good to know.  Just thought I would pass that along.  Always more fun to buy it and take it home that to have to order and wait.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline EVOC ONE

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
H&R Topper Classic Deluxe
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 03:06:29 PM »
While at Gander recently I was told by an employee that if a used firearm has been on the shelf for more than 30 days they may reduce the price by $10.  I don't think they voluntarily offer a price reduction.  I was told after asking if the price on a particular shotgun was negotiable.   Doesn't hurt to ask.

EVOC ONE