Author Topic: new source for great bullet lube  (Read 1197 times)

Offline sundogg1911

• Trade Count: (0)
new source for great bullet lube
« on: July 12, 2005, 05:15:51 AM »
Up until last week, i've been purchasing all of my bullet lube (Usually Rooster Red Zambini) from Midway USA. I have always had good luck, and found the price pretty good. I have found a new source on Ebay. Check 'em out.   http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZragnarl
I bought the Jake's Scarlet Ceresin Cast Bullet Lube. It's a little softer than Rooster Red, but works great. I casted about 2000 .45 ACP's and lubed 'em with it. seems to work fine. (I shot them at about 1000 fbs. with no leading) Shipping was fast, and it's way cheap!
Has anyone else tried His other lubes? I love to pass a good bargan on.  8)

Offline Leftoverdj

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 05:35:04 AM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=71118&item=7168427133&rd=1

Here's one of our own selling NRA formula lube a good bit cheaper than Jake gets for that.
It is the duty of the good citizen to love his country and hate his gubmint.

Offline sundogg1911

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 05:15:15 AM »
Great! The more sources for saving monet the better. I have used the NRA formula, but I like a harder lube. That's why the Jakes will work better for me using a heater. He also emailed me and told me that if anyone mentions that they heard of His lube from this forum, they will receive an extra stick free with the order. It's nice to give business to fellow gunners instead of corporations.  If anyone else has sources for inexpensive lube or other casting supplys please post them.  :wink:

Offline halfbreed

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 10:36:03 AM »
Hello guys, We have a fellow shooter on this forum who makes several kinds of lube, and sells it very reasonably priced.
 He will sell just one stick or a hundred. His name is Forest T.
 Several folk here have made deals with him. Check out his trader comments. He is one of the good guys. I have nra 50/50, felix wonder, liquid alox, and several others he has made. Tell him Halfbreed sent ya.
 And, happy shooting. Halfbreed

Offline Gun Runner

• Trade Count: (33)
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005, 10:00:07 PM »
I also have some of Forrest T's lube. I got it in a trade deal with him. I havant gotten a chance to use it yet, but service from him on our trade deal was nothing but a first class deal.

Gun Runner

Offline Robert

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 05:30:45 AM »
Yup.  Same here.  Forest threw in a few sticks on a deal for free.  It is great stuff and he is a GREAT guy to deal with.
....make it count

Offline Longcruise

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
    • http://www.mikeswillowlake.com
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 08:16:50 AM »
Don't overlook Veral Smith of LBT here on Graybeards.  His LBT Blue may be the best ever made especially for higher velocity loads.