Author Topic: Pardner Tracker II Plus Question  (Read 630 times)

Offline 911ne

• Trade Count: (0)
Pardner Tracker II Plus Question
« on: August 19, 2005, 08:50:13 AM »
I have a Pardner Tracker II Plus 12 ga. ser. # NL234016 (Looks like the ultra slug gun with the heavy barrel) and was wondering if a muzzleloader barrel could be fitted to it. I bought the gun used in like new condition at Gander Mountain and it is very accurate but I have not been able to find any information about it. Thanks

Offline DaveH

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 09:41:17 AM »
Best way to know for sure is a call to H&R CS at 978-630-8220.

Hope this helps.
Dave H.
US Army SFC(Ret)

Offline WNY_Whitetailer

• Look at me I'm white and nerdy
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Working...
    • http://www.dec.state.ny.us/
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 09:17:10 AM »
I have the same barrel on my SB2 Shotgun receiver.  This gun started life as a 10GA Turkey gun but I sent the receiver, stock and forearm back to H&R and had them fit the 12GA Ultra Slugger barrel to the receiver...It says Pardner Tracker II Plus on that barrel.  That is what I am assuming is going on with your barrel.  Anyway, the only barrels that can be added to the SB2 shotgun receiver are the 10 GA barrels and the 12GA Ultra Slugger barrel that you already have on your shotgun.  Sorry to report the bad news but you cannot add a muzzleloader barrel to that gun.  The good news is that you could add a 10GA slug barrel if you wish.  :D   That ought to knock the socks off those deer.
Patience comes with age and You can't teach common sense