Author Topic: hog kicking  (Read 638 times)

Offline kevin.303

• Trade Count: (1)
hog kicking
« on: July 24, 2005, 07:42:36 PM »
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/hunterkicksboar.html

funny stuff, i noticed the guy's lazy enough to hunt over bait, i assume for deer if he chased off the pig. i guess it's legal some places, but i don't really think it's appropriate or ethical, but hey thats just me.
" oh we didn't sink the bismarck, and we didn't fight at all, we spent our time in Norfolk and we really had a ball. chasing after women while our ship was overhauled, living it up on grapefruit juice and sick bay alcohol"

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
hog kicking
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 06:14:45 AM »
What is appropriate is what is legal and meets the individual ethics of the person doing the hunting. Ethics are personal and individual. As long as it's legal it's not our place to judge the actions of others based on our idea of ethics.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline kevin.303

hog kicking
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 11:55:43 AM »
true enough
" oh we didn't sink the bismarck, and we didn't fight at all, we spent our time in Norfolk and we really had a ball. chasing after women while our ship was overhauled, living it up on grapefruit juice and sick bay alcohol"

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
hog kicking
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 12:33:14 PM »
Now walking over and kicking that poor little hungry pig in the butt didn't meet my personal definition of ethics.  :lol:

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline kevin.303

hog kicking
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 01:49:16 PM »
Quote from: Graybeard
Now walking over and kicking that poor little hungry pig in the butt didn't meet my personal definition of ethics.  :lol:

but it sure did look funny, didn't it? takes a lot of guts to sneak up on a pig and hoof it. i for one respect pigs, growing up in a farming family i saw the kind of damage a determined and irritated porker can inflict. one of my grandfather's dogs made the mistake of annoying a pair of russian boars, not much of the dog was left when the mud stopped flying.

Offline RaySendero

• Trade Count: (0)
hog kicking
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 04:46:07 PM »
Y'all catch the comments for that video - SAD  :(

He probably saved that pig's life!
    Ray

Offline kevin.303

hog kicking
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 04:57:19 PM »
yeah, there are some strange people here on the interweb, and i know about half of them!