Author Topic: Barrel Program Discount?  (Read 429 times)

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Barrel Program Discount?
« on: August 06, 2005, 04:43:29 PM »
How much are they discounting the barrels and what barrels are included in this deal? How do you get a discount, call CS? I have been hearing about these discounts for a few weeks, I even placed an order to Customer Service a couple weeks ago and nothing about a discount was included with my order. Somebody please fill me in on this deal before it is too late. Thanks.
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline De41mag

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
    • De41mag@aol.com
Barrel Program Discount?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 04:50:20 PM »
Busta;

CS should have told you about the Discount  if you had asked for it. If not, well call them again and ask for the Limited Time Offer for the Accessory barrel program. They should send you one, they did me.
You can save up to $20.00 on a barrel, they waiver the Fitting fee and knock off $5.00 on certian barrels.
Good Luck.

Dennis  :D

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Barrel Program Discount?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 05:13:45 PM »
Thanks De41mag!

Only thing is I leave for Colorado Muzzleloader Elk Hunt in four weeks. I wonder what the turn around time is lately? I will be gone for about 2-1/2 weeks. Maybe I should send in just before I leave, then I am sure it would not show up while I was gone. Thanks for the heads up. :wink:
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline De41mag

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
    • De41mag@aol.com
Barrel Program Discount?
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 05:34:53 PM »
Busta;

The offer ends 09/30/05 so it looks like you got time. give them a call, they sure was nice in sending me the barrel accessory program offer in the mail.
Tell us how you come out.

Dennis  :D