Author Topic: Where' the Boeing.....?  (Read 4768 times)

Offline IntrepidWizard

• Trade Count: (0)
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2005, 02:22:54 PM »
Your source ,date of published data by whom in what method or digest?
Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master. -- George Washington

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2005, 04:31:03 PM »
How is it that the engineers designed the WTC to withstand a direct hit by a 707 when the biggest commercial jet flying at the time it was designed was the DC10?  :?  :roll:  Me thinks someones chain is being jerked here.   :eek:
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Leverdude

• A Real Regular
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »
I'm not suprised to hear the fuel burned off rather quickly but what of the other flamable things in the buildings? Tons of plastic, paper, chemicals, window coverings, furniture & God only knows what else. You can burn down a building with a cup of gasoline but the burning gasoline isn't what consumes the whole building, rather it acts as an excelerant to get the rest burning.
I dont thing a few thousand gallons of  fuel oil can burn in any building & not catch other things on fire. Being as those other things amount to an unknown fuel its rather difficult to say with any real degree of certainty how hot the resulting fire would be.
Freedoms not free!
Support your NRA!

Offline magooch

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2005, 04:22:12 AM »
What's the point to all of this?  Are we now going to be told that the Trade Towers didn't really fall down as a result of being hit by airplanes?  What difference does it make what temperature the fires burned at; it was obviously hot enough to do the job.  Is the motive now to cast doubt on the structural integrity of the buildings in order to spawn lawsuits?
Swingem

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2005, 04:30:46 AM »
Thank you Magooch,screwball ideas we don't need

Offline Brett

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2005, 04:14:42 PM »
So what are you implying?  Are you trying to tell us it was not a terrorist attack?   The live footage of the second plane flying into the WTC was faked?

I know,  it was really 'W' and his cronies who nuked the WTC in order to have an excuse to go to war with Iraq so that they could take Iraq's oil and make themselves even richer than John Kerry and his pickle queen!  :eek:   :-D

Offline unspellable

• A Real Regular
steel
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2005, 10:12:34 AM »
I cannot speak to the question of how high the temperatures reached in the WTC were.

But, steel does not need to reach anything like forging temperatures to weaken.  I have heard for years that in smaller building fires, steel beams will weaken and collapse before a thick wooden beam will burn through far enough to collapse.

In the case of the WTC the original plan called for asbestos insulation on the steel beams to protect them in the event of fire.  When asbestos became envrionmentally incorrect the plan for insulation was canceled.

As for the Pentegon, I've seen pictures that clearly show damage to the building from the wings.  It's obvious that some of the photos circulating are either doctored or misrepresented.

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2005, 10:47:37 AM »
Well boys,it looks like TM7 has gone back to Moveon .org

Offline Major

• A Real Regular
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2005, 01:18:58 PM »
Quote from: magooch
There goes that conspiracy.  Of course, the doubters will not be swayed with facts.  

I see by what has been said these last few days that you were 100% correct in that statement.   :lol:
Deactivated as trouble maker

Offline Greybeard

• Administrator
  • A Real Regular
    • Graybeard Outdoors
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2005, 05:16:51 AM »
As for the Pentegon, I've seen pictures that clearly show damage to the building from the wings. It's obvious that some of the photos circulating are either doctored or misrepresented.

Do you have those photos? Can you provide them? That's the evidence I'm looking for to convince me it was a plane that hit the Pentagon not a missile fired at the plane that missed while another took out the plane causing the pieces to fall.

I'm open to any valid evidence a plane hit it but to be honest I've never seen any yet.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises

Offline Brett

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2005, 01:05:32 PM »
GB - No disrespect sir, but if a jet liner were shot down by a missile as you suggest wouldn't the pieces have been scattered over a fairly large area of Washington DC.   Surely bits of plane and it's passengers falling from the sky into folks yards would have made the news.  At least I would think so.

Offline GBO MGMT

• Administrator
  • Avid Poster
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2005, 01:44:57 PM »
GB - No disrespect sir, but if a jet liner were shot down by a missile as you suggest wouldn't the pieces have been scattered over a fairly large area of Washington DC. Surely bits of plane and it's passengers falling from the sky into folks yards would have made the news. At least I would think so.

Not necessarily. Depends on where it was when shot. If it was in the immediate vincinty of the Pentagon for parts to fall there they no it wouldn't be scattered all over the city nor are there any residential areas really close for it to fall on their houses as I recall.

I have no clue what happen. Don't at this time believe the official story but am willing to be convinced with some photographic evidence. Strange none can be produced and that which is available seems to refute the official story.

Offline magooch

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2005, 04:26:16 AM »
Bill, as you know, pictures are the easiest thing in the world to fake.  Why would you believe pictures, but not eyewitneeses?  It is one thing to be somewhat skeptical of our government, but to dismiss outright, anything and everything that is presented is to take it to extremes.

It is obvious that some folks on here have a very political motive for pushing their cockeyed views.  I don't think you are part of that group; I think you are just understandably more cautious than the average "good ole boy."  And don't take good ole boy as a disparaging remark; to me, it is a term of endearment.
Swingem

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2005, 04:47:59 AM »
Nope I have no motive here. Just a healthy distrust of government like our founding fathers. I have no particular reason to not want to believe that what folks say happened did in fact. But I've spoken with no one who was there. I believe little that comes from the military machine. I spent my entire working career working for the military so I know first hand the lies and subterfuge that is so common.

But I'm smart enough to know a piece of metal even alumnium that hits a brick or block at high speed is gonna make a mark. That hole in the photo was NOT made by a plane with wings. No one has said the wings came off prior to it hitting. The supposed "eye witness" accounts contradict each other so much I have to wonder how many of them were there and if they were why they saw so many different versions of the same event.

Me I just dunno. Yes photos can be doctored and some of those we see might have been. But there are no good "official" ones I'm aware of that help to back up the official story. I just honestly don't know what the heck happened.

That a plane was involved I do not doubt. That it made that hole I do.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Brett

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2005, 04:30:11 PM »
Here's an organization some of you fellas might be interested in.  :roll:

http://www.holysmoke.org/hs00/flaterth.htm

Offline superhornet

• Avid Poster
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2005, 05:58:59 AM »
9/11 did not happen ??  Aircraft did not hit pentagon ??  No one was killed in aircraft crashs ??  No faith in that which you did not see ??  Yet many of you (including myself) have dedicated faith in that which we cannot prove or cannot see ??   Did Jesus die on the cross ?? Is there a God ??  Show me the pictures and evidence..........Get serious...it all happened.

Offline JPSaxMan

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2005, 03:48:39 PM »
This is the second theory I've heard that has contradicted the Boeing theory on the Pentagon on 9/11. Here is another theory

Don't know exactly what to believe in this instance  :?
JP

Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Doctor: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Offline Greybeard

• Administrator
  • A Real Regular
    • Graybeard Outdoors
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2005, 05:22:47 PM »
That one moved way too fast for a slow reader like me but for sure it backs up what I've been saying all along. Didn't no passenger airplane hit the Pentagon. What did I have no clue. But I'm convinced it was NOT what the official story says it was. What amazes me is that folks actually believe the official story. How I cannot fathom.

Bill aka the Graybeard

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2005, 05:40:20 PM »
Let us say you are right Bill,what happened to the Aircraft and all the people,all the witnesses that had it going over DC at under a 1000ft and the radar blips?

Offline JPSaxMan

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2005, 05:44:36 PM »
Suppose there was no Flight 77? No people involved? And all those people who claim to have seen it crash into the building were paid by the CIA to say so? You'd be surprised at what our government can and will do to cover up a conspiracy  :(
JP

Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Doctor: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2005, 05:53:37 PM »
I was waiting for another answer Saxman,like if it did not happen as stated ,what did happen and that is the conspiracy some want us to believe-it was a MISSILE and whose was it theirs or ours,if ours was it at Boeing and missed and if it missed the Fighter would have got it with another MISSILE where is that wreckage and a missile would not have missed by the way so let us move on to  Terrorist Missile ,I know of no hand held MISSILE that can make that hole without some one seeing it or a piece of equipement holding .

Offline ShadowMover

• Contributor
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2005, 05:33:53 AM »
Here is a CNN reporter telling his viewers that a plane didn't strike the Pentagon.  Maybe he just didn't understand what he saw. I'm not sure what to think.
http://www.911wasalie.com/phpwebsite/files/documents/Cnn.Pentagon.Jamie.Mcintyre.swf

Offline RGS

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2005, 05:40:16 PM »
This whole thing is just ridiculous.  

Look at Flatlander's links above, take a pill and lie down.

Course he is probably an alien plant from the planet Zeldar.  Maybe HE vaporized flight 77 with photon torpedos and had to fake the crash at the Pentigon so his mission here on earth could be completed.  Only Michael Moore knows for sure.

:-D  :-D  :-D  :-D