Author Topic: Advisory  (Read 504 times)

Online Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
Advisory
« on: August 31, 2005, 02:29:24 AM »
Remember limit the width of your photos to 540 pixels wide at 72 pixels per inch/ 533 pixels wide at 28 pixels per centimeter.

Plain talk 7.5 inches/19 centimeters wide. You may have to set the size with your camera or scanner software or you may be able to do it with your photo software.

If you don't know how to resize your pictures don’t worry about it.   If you use the controls for posting on Graybeards your pictures will be automatically resized for the board.

If you are using PhotoBucket you pictures will also be automatically resized.

Here is a photo bucket posted picture.

Here is the same picture posted to my Foto time account.  Click on the pictures to see the difference.

If you choose not use the controls for posting provide in the Graybeards software do not use the center code.  Be sure to size your pictures before posting.  

Just a note on PhotoBucket pictures in you copy the link from PhotoBucket that include IMG and /IMG at the start and end of the link you do not have to click on the Picture posting command in Graybeards.  Just paste the link in as it comes.  If you post more than one picture make sure you hit the enter key after each picture.

Remember not everyone has a 19 inch monitor with high speed internet connection.  There are a lot of users with smaller screens and dial up.

You feel good enough about your cannon to post pictures.   If we have difficulty with your post because you haven't followed the suggestions for posting pictures we just won't look at it.

If you post a picture that is over sized, I will send you a message asking you to resize.  I may also go into your post and if I can, properly format the picture. It's up to you however to fix your picture.  If you don't resize the picture, I will delete it.

Complete instructions on posting pictures is found at  How to post picture