Author Topic: An unsolicited testament to H&R's slug accuracy!!!  (Read 631 times)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
An unsolicited testament to H&R's slug accuracy!!!
« on: October 11, 2005, 03:29:10 AM »
Hey guys, look what I just found while I was ordering some slugs. I have highlighted (with smiley faces) a unbiased and unsolicited testament of the accuracy of these fine little H&R shotguns...If a custom ammo manufacturer uses them for his company's accuracy testing because he has found them to be the most accurate guns I would think that in itself is a big compliment to these fine little guns!!!....<><.... :grin:

"City State: Old Town, Florida
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Dixie Slugs Info  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocky & All.......Dixie Slugs Associate, Mr. Greg Sappington, is well versed on the Ithaca guns. He is involved in custom 37's. He also has a special chambering reamer that has a freebore for alignment of the slugs before entering the rifling leades. He can be contacted at "Gksappington@aol.com.

:grin:  :grin: Now.......We use the NEF Ultras as test guns and I feel they are the most accurate of all the various guns we have tested. Just don't rest the forearm on a solid pad........James@Dixie Slugs :grin:  :grin:

I don't know about the rest of you but this makes me happy and proud, almost vindicated for putting my faith in these wonderful guns and their inherent accuracy potential....shotguns and rifles alike.... :D
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline WNY_Whitetailer

• Look at me I'm white and nerdy
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Working...
    • http://www.dec.state.ny.us/
An unsolicited testament to H&R's slug
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 04:45:52 AM »
Vindicating isn't it?   :agree:
Patience comes with age and You can't teach common sense