Author Topic: Holosights  (Read 508 times)

Offline two slow

• Trade Count: (0)
Holosights
« on: September 10, 2005, 09:46:57 PM »
Are they any good? Is the EOTech better than the bushnell?
I'm not really a fan of red dots,but the holosights sound better. I would like something to put on a 454 cassul and be able to shoot to around a 100 yards.
What is the sense in preserving collectible items just so they can be auctioned off by uncaring heirs for their pecuniary value ? I am inclined to believe that vintage cars are to be driven, old wine is to be drank, and fine guns are to be shot.

Offline two slow

Holosights
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 01:42:16 PM »
anyone?
What is the sense in preserving collectible items just so they can be auctioned off by uncaring heirs for their pecuniary value ? I am inclined to believe that vintage cars are to be driven, old wine is to be drank, and fine guns are to be shot.

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
Holosights
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2005, 03:24:52 PM »
I did not like my holosight. I do how ever like the Ultra dot red-dot sight. I have two of them on my pistols. One on my 500 Mag and one on my 44 Mag.  :D
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline BUSTER51

• Avid Poster
Holosights
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 08:23:37 AM »
have been using an eotech 552 on my M4 and like it alot .I have to tell you it takes time to get used to shooting with both eyes open and focusing on the target not the dot . I can now shoot crows on the wing with it .I use Fed xm193 and find it good short or long .