Author Topic: What the Heck does it take?  (Read 467 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
What the Heck does it take?
« on: October 25, 2005, 01:10:03 PM »
Saw on the news tonite the latest coverage of Wilma and the folks of Florida. Does not any of these dumb idiots that live where these storms hit know anything about being self reliant????? It was shades of Katrina all over again. Blacks standing in Line Pissing and moaning no one was helping them. Standing in line with propane tanks and gas cans looking for fuel. ( I would think most folks if they have a brain would have filled them before the storm hit they sure as hell had enough notice) Some white folks no better a guy paying 500 bucks more for a Generator than what it was priced two days ago. What does it take for these dumb asses to get prepared for these emergencies??? Why stand in line like a bunch of dumb asses after the fact and piss and moan when they could have had the stuff on hand before they ever needed it. Stupidity at its finest. :thumbdown:
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Shorty

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 01:33:08 PM »
jh,
Funny thing, I was saying the same thing when my wife turned off the TV because she's tired of my ranting!  :roll:
I've always wondered, what happened to all of the plywood from the last storm?

Offline BamBams

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 01:39:21 PM »
Just think, if they weren't so mentally challenged, we wouldn't be so smart! *laughing*
NRA Handgun Instructor

Offline mr.frosty

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 03:02:38 PM »
I never did understand alot of peoples logic about "riding the storm out"
when the storm itself is larger and more ferocious than any previous
storm in recorded history. Katrina was a catastrophy waiting for a
place to wreak havoc on. And she did. This is no disrespect to anyone
by any means. I am mearly trying to understand why anyone will
stay behind to ride out the storm. We learn at an early age to watch crossing the street, and yet there are some who will walk in front of a bus just to tempt fate.Material things can be replaced lives can't.
" People should say what they mean and mean what they say. Life is too short to be lead down the wrong path."