Author Topic: why is the (i lost a deer topic ) locked???  (Read 683 times)

Offline trophytaker308

• Trade Count: (0)
why is the (i lost a deer topic ) locked???
« on: November 01, 2005, 01:08:06 AM »
no one was knocking the nosler ballistic tip,thats what he was using and thats what happend,thats the facts...why go lock it and no one else can reply to it??? :?
no freedom of speech on this site or,someone took offence to the nosler performence on deer...
which i dont think its a bad bullet  just i have only heard reports using this bullet that they have had some problems with it.
so yesterday i went and bought me some pumkins,and shot them at 100 yards, both pumkins were destroyed,they both made inrtence holes the size of a golf ball and exeted the back the size of a softball...
that was pretty empresive to me,and with a well placed shot i cant see how any whitetaildeer can run away from that...i will continue to use this bullet this year because i seen the proof on how it did perform... :-)

Offline jhm

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 03:59:41 AM »
I am glad you have also had good luck with the B-Tips and I use them also, now the reason Bill locked the post it was fixing to get into one of those this bullet is better than that bullet type of post, and he OWNS the site, enough reason, freedom of speech yes its free ut not in my house either. :D    JIM

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 05:42:52 AM »
Hey guys,  
I didn't mean to get anything started.  I would like to point out that of the many deer I have shot, this is the first I have failed to harvest, and this is the first time I have experienced "bullet failure."  This is assuming that-1. I didn't bungle the shot (which I find unlikely...sniff... 8)  or 2. I walked right over her (which I find the most likely, as there IS a lot of down timber to get under in the area.)  The Ballistic Silvertip shoot well out of my rifle and have dropped the majority of deer where they stood, and I have no intention of changing due to one bad experience (once again assuming it was the bullet.)  
WylieKy
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 08:56:35 AM »
I have no clue why it was locked :?  I guess we are all suppose to agree on everything. :-D
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 09:26:35 AM »
It's locked because I locked it. That's all anyone really needs to know. I thought it was time for it to END.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!