Author Topic: Remington Premier Cor-Lokt Ultra 20ga. Hunting Report  (Read 500 times)

Offline Chainsaw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Remington Premier Cor-Lokt Ultra 20ga. Hunting Report
« on: November 20, 2005, 11:25:34 AM »
My son shot two bucks on the opening day of Wisconsin's hunting season with a 20 ga. Tracker 2 and this round. Neither round exited the bucks and both went less than 50 yds after being hit.

The one buck weighed 186# dressed weight and moved very little after being hit. We now have the information we were looking for with this saboted offering and will continue to use this Remington product offering.

I use the Winchester Supreme Partition Gold Saboted Slug with excellent results as well.

Just thought from following a previously posted topic that you fellas might interested.........Chainsaw

Offline Lost Okie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Remington Premier Cor-Lokt Ultra 20ga. Hunt
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 01:57:17 PM »
Also took a buck on opening morning with my 20 Ultra using the Rem Core Loks.  He was standing at an angle looking at me at 57 yards (range finder), hit him just behind the shoulder, took out one lung, liver and exited just in front of hind quarter on opposite side.  Guess it was a good thing I bought 3 boxes three wks before season, could not find a box anywhere a wk before and still can't.