Author Topic: H&R NUT  (Read 498 times)

Offline Topper

• Trade Count: (0)
H&R NUT
« on: November 27, 2005, 03:37:32 AM »
Sending my TDC .12Ga to Crumley's for a full camo application, Realtree all purpose.  Should be the only Turkey gun I'll ever use once it comes back.

www.camoent.com is their site.

Yes, I guess I'm a true H&R nut now, the camo application costs more than the TDC.

-S

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
H&R NUT
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 05:53:13 AM »
Yeah, but you will have a "One of a kind".  That's gotta be worth somethin'.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
H&R NUT
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 10:06:39 AM »
You've gotta post a pic when you get it back! I'd say spending that much  makes you a bonfide H&R nut.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
H&R NUT
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 04:08:58 PM »
I hope you patterned it first to see how she shot? What choke did you go with? Are you covering up the walnut stock and forend or did you substitute it with pallet wood? Be a shame to cover up that pretty wood. Should be a awesome turkey thumper.
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline Froghunter

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (36)
  • Contributor
  • .38 Special and .357 S&W Magnum Stuff
Walnut Stock
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 12:40:01 AM »
Narbel,

I have to ask too, if you are going to get the Walnut butt and forearm stock done?  I feel the stocks are very handsome pieces of wood. I was looking at the 2005 catalog and the Pardner Turkey gun has a Mossy Oak Break-up camo stock on it. I recently purchased the Huntsman muzzleloader Combo, with .243 WCF barrel, for my wife.  We send it in for the 20 gauge youth barrel. I was going to cut the butt stock for her, but she has taking a liking to my daughters TJC Walnut stock. So, I called the Custom Service, and ordered the Walnut stock/forearm for about 65 dollars. I guess what I’m trying to say is you maybe able to get the Mossy Oak Break-up stock and forearm for about 40-50 bucks from H&R, 1871 Customer Service (978) 630-8220. The Camo pattern can be viewed at www.hr1871.com. The one pictured is a 10 ga. with the longer forearm. The 12 ga. has the same length forearm as the TDC. It may be an option for you!

Froghunter

PS: I have some regrets for what I have done to my 20 ga. Tracker I, but it’s hard on the bunnies.
"Think Positive and Positive Things Will Happen"

"There's Only One Bore Size and That is .357....That's MHO"

Froghunter