Author Topic: Pardner Pump Question  (Read 903 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Pardner Pump Question
« on: December 11, 2005, 12:24:52 PM »
Can anyone tell me???  Must you buy the Sling Style Magazine Cap from H&R, for the Synthetic Stocked Pardner Pump or will any Generic cap fit?  Want to buy a sling set-up for my nephew for Christmas and I need to know if I have to order the hardware from the factory or if I can buy it at Gander or Wally World.  Thanks

BTW...Mamma just took a job at the local Wally World...Hmmm, wonder if my 10% discount will be good on the firearms???
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Pardner Pump Question
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 01:08:53 PM »
You lucky dog you!!! 10% and another paycheck also!!! And just in time for the end of the year and after Christmas H&R sales!!!!....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Pardner Pump Question
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 03:14:31 PM »
Yep...They have 5 in the case, right now.  One each or 12,20 and 410 in adult and a 410 and 20 in youth.  Interesting thing, the youth models are only about 1/2 shorter LOP than the adult models.  Must be special for Wally.  Also, the Youth models don't have Squire stocks, they are pistol grip style.  Leaning toward the Youth 410, but I sure do like those short 20ga.  I may end up with another of those or maybe both. LOL
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"