Author Topic: You'll Realy be Laughing!  (Read 647 times)

Offline Dano Bofano

• Trade Count: (0)
You'll Realy be Laughing!
« on: January 04, 2006, 06:19:01 AM »
Actual High-School History Test Answers

Ancient Egypt was old. It was inhabited by gypsies and mummies who all wrote in hydraulics. They lived in the Sarah Dessert. The climate of the Sarah is such that all the inhabitants have to live elsewhere.
Socrates was a famous old Greek teacher who went around giving people advice. They killed him. He later died from an overdose of wedlock, which is apparently poisonous. After his death, his career suffered a Dramatic decline.
The greatest writer of the Renaissance was William Shakespeare. He was born in the year 1564, supposedly on his birthday. He never made much money and is famous only because of his plays. He wrote tragedies,comedies, and hysterectomies, all in Islamic pentameter.
Writing at the same time as Shakespeare was Miguel Cervantes. He Wrote Donkey Hote. The next great author was John Milton. Milton wrote Paradise Lost. Then his wife died and he wrote Paradise Regained.
Delegates from the original 13 states formed the Contented Congress. Thomas Jefferson, a Virgin, and Benjamin Franklin were two singers of the Declaration of Independence. Franklin discovered electricity by Rubbing two cats backward and also declared, "A horse divided against itself cannot stand." He was a naturalist for sure. Franklin died in 1790 and is still dead.
Abraham Lincoln became America's greatest Precedent. Lincoln's Mother died in infancy, and he was born in a log cabin which he built with his own hands. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves by signing the Emasculation Proclamation.
On the night of April 14, 1865, Lincoln went to the theater and got Shot in his seat by one of the actors in a moving picture show. They believe the assassinator was John Wilkes Booth, a supposingly insane actor. This ruined Booth's career.
Joann Bach wrote a great many musical compositions and had a large number of children. In between he practiced on an old spinster which he kept up in his attic. Bach died from 1750 to the present. Bach was the most famous composer in the world and so was Handel. Handel was half German, half Italian, and half English. He was very large.
Beethoven wrote music even though he was deaf. He was so deaf that he wrote loud music and became the father of rock and roll. He took long walks in the forest even when everyone was calling for him. Beethoven expired in 1827 and later died for this.
The nineteenth century was a time of a great many thoughts and inventions. People stopped reproducing by hand and started reproducing by machine. The invention of the steamboat caused a network of rivers to spring up.
Charles Darwin was a naturalist. He wrote the Organ of the Species.It was very long, people got upset about it, and had trials to see if it was really true. He sort of said God's days were not just 24 hours, but without watches who knew anyhow? I don't get it.
 :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
Proud to be a true American.

Offline hardertr

• A Real Regular
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 06:39:35 AM »
I think the slogan "Proud to be an American" should be modified to read, "Proud to be an American, but ashamed to be associated with the American education system"
The problem with troubleshooting is....sometimes it shoots back!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 12:32:28 PM »
Dano...if you had read a bit further, you would probably foiund`that all these answers were accepted by a unionized teacher...who was promoted by "seniority" rather than ability !...LOL
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 02:33:29 PM »
Then it could just be a case of student being to lazy to do his homework .

Or a case of a over worked union teacher who has 60 students in her class because the budget was cut to pay for the federal government to wire tap someones e-mail .  :(

But more than likely the kid was just being a smart xxx .  :D  :D
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 02:23:28 AM »
Quote from: stimpylu32
Then it could just be a case of student being to lazy to do his homework .

Or a case of a over worked union teacher who has 60 students in her class because the budget was cut to pay for the federal government to wire tap someones e-mail .  :(

But more than likely the kid was just being a smart xxx .  :D  :D

Or it could be that all the school administrators are eating up all the money intended for the kids education with the six figure salaries they receive for working only 9 months out of the year.  :evil:
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 05:29:36 PM »
Strange how some (not all) teachers whine about the teacher` to student ratio..Haven't heard of 60 in one class, because the whining seems to start at about 25...
     I am an old guy and I attended those old time country schools for a couple years.
   Our teacher, Mrs. Bennett had about 40 students..covering 8 grades..
  Somehow Mrs. Bennett managed to teach all those kids up to standards !
    We all  could read at  grade level or above when we left and our spelling would put today's college students to shame .
   Of course, she didn't take the " easy way out "...we learned to read and spell by phonics .
   ....And imagine this...there wasn't a single student getting doses of ritlin or prozac..
   I walked 2 miles each way to school, other students...some more, some less..
  We didn't learn to "save the baby whales ", and we weren't brainwashed into the belief that it was acceptable to " kill the baby humans"..guess we really missed out on something...LOL

Mrs. Bennett wasn't afraid to mention God in class, in fact she sometimes led in prayer...and dad-rat it; noone was offended !

Today, if the school doesn't have a prohibition against God, very often that "overworked unionized teacher" will take it upon themself to complicate their job by making their own petty little pogrom against God's name..
   They may worry about women's rights, minority rights...even animal rights....
   Then try to deny the rights guaranteed by our Constitution..

It must truly be bliss to be so myopic ! ...LOL

As I indicated in my previous post...there is something egregiously wrong with a system that promotes by seniority, rather than merit !

Of course, Brett made a cogent point about the numerous "administrators" eating up the tax funds, but the teachers seem to like that, ...haven't heard of any of them going on strike against these wasteful practices of squandering our tax dollars !

I can really sympathize with you Stimpy..isn't it terrible that by tapping into terrorist e-mails, thousands of lives may have been or will be saved here in the US !
   Shame on the Bush administration for having regard for American lives..

More " Liberal logic" ?...

Perhaps the funds that would have shrunk the class size for that "slaving" teacher, went to pay for some brilliant program like " midnight basketball" or " gun buybacks ".

BTW..having school students out playing basketball at midnight, sure will help their school grades and discipline...more "Liberal logic"..via the clintons..LOL
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 01:08:46 AM »
Has been my experienc that "merit" turns out to be very political.
Though a large class is 27, the consideration is somewhat different now than then as are families.
There are many pressures on teachers today that were not then. These pressures are made by courts and court decisions more than by the teachers.
Teachers are strictly regulated, they are not allowed to do many things that former teachers had the leave to do.
I can see no reason to blame the teachers for the breakdown of the family. The family structure in this nation is in chaos, most often in the lower ranks of this society, though not completely.
Families wish day keepers. They demand the teacher to make the child learn though they would not be interested in any way to assist in this learning process.
Families are not consistant with their children, making dicipline of the child impossible and without dicipline no one learns, too include the other students.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 02:55:26 AM »
Ironglow

I too walked to school till i was old enough to drive , Our school was a little larger though , My senior class had just under 1000 in it .

My DIL's mother has been a teacher for over 20 years and with the cut backs it is not uncommon for her to have between 50 or 60 students in her class at one time .

The break down of the family in America is the biggest cause of the decline in our educational system .

As far as Mr. Bush and his administration tapping E-Mails of Terrorists , There are right ways and wrong wasy to do this , If they are known terrorists don't read their E-mails , Go get them before they can do harm .

If they are supected terrorests get a court order to do the tapping . The police do this everyday it is not that hard to do .
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2006, 03:28:28 AM »
Did you walk 2 miles each way or just a few blocks..different story, especially in the first couple years..

Agreed; the breakdown of the family is probably the biggest contributor to the problems of society in general..

The things that contribute to this breakdown such as the attempt to ignore God and the subsequent cheapening of the views of vows and promises that are the cost of ignoring Him..

Then comes the "war on poverty"..making it economically more feasible for poor families to break up and more enticing for the sick, lame and lazy to live on the public dole...
    I can have empathy for the sick and lame..but it often appears that the lazy are the biggest core of those on the dole...

Without the tempering of spiritual faith, there is little to encourage the lazy to improve their lot through improvement of their character..

Then comes the "women's lib movement...further tearing the family apart..

Abortion is not kind to families...killing half the members of the family before they see daylight is not conducive to strong families..

Then there is the urge toward "equality" rather than "equity"...
  This theory says that all should share equally in wages, profits and credit without regard for those that may have worked harder, contributed more or sacrificed greater...
 That causes feelings of abuse and lack of appreciation within the most productive among us, and translates to family problems..

The elevation of homosexuality to equal status with honorable marriage is a corrosive influence to genuine , natural families

There are erroneous ideas that seemingly trancend the institution of family...children's special rights (divorce parents etc.)..the proposition that schools will serruptitiously aid a child in abortion...thereby killing a parent's grandchildren before they are born..
   These devious practices by the minor child and especially, the school system...cause widespread problems in the family (for the minor) and in society..when the educational system PROVES to the parents that the system is UNTRUSTWORTHY..

This is a system that calls sodomy entirely natural and reverence to God as some kind of perversion..

Stimpy; I could go on and on with examples, but you can see the substance...

These are generally all "great ideas" invented and pushed by LIBERALS, and the resulting dammage to families and society is evident to anyone with a clear mind..