Author Topic: Thanks Matt and Bill  (Read 904 times)

Offline Nightrain52

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Thanks Matt and Bill
« on: December 27, 2005, 08:50:51 AM »
Thanks Matt and Bill. It seems like the board is up and running fine this afternoon. I would like to thank Matt for taking the time he does on this board to keep it going as I know he has a very busy schedule. We owe both thes gentleman a big thank you. THANKS GUYS. :D
FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR-ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR IT--------IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TURKEYS

Offline Carl l.

• Avid Poster
  • Hunting,Fishing,Camping and Woodworking
Thanks Matt and Bill
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 09:42:08 AM »
HERE IS ANOTHER BIG tHANKS. CARL L.

Offline williamlayton

Thanks Matt and Bill
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 02:14:36 PM »
YUP!
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline jh45gun

Thanks Matt and Bill
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 08:31:32 PM »
Thumbs Up!  :D
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline magooch

Thanks Matt and Bill
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 02:25:04 AM »
yea, and just in time.  I was beginning to go through withdrawals.  Thanks guys.
Swingem

Offline magooch

Thanks Matt and Bill
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 02:28:50 AM »
Swingem

Offline magooch

Thanks Matt and Bill
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2005, 02:35:23 AM »
Guess what; it still isn't working right.  After posting,  the "Cannot display page" page comes up.  Hit refresh and sometimes the same thing comes up and sometimes the "No Post" page comes up, but the post does seem to go through.
Swingem

Offline magooch

Thanks Matt and Bill
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2005, 02:44:36 AM »
Hey guys, something very strange is going on here.  Are you running some kind of grammar correcting program, or is someone sensoring the posts?  I wrote "ain't", but "isn't" is what came up in the post.
Swingem

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Thanks Matt and Bill
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2005, 06:33:38 AM »
Nope, ain't wurks jist fine heah.  :-D

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Thanks Matt and Bill
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2005, 11:01:16 AM »
Still not up and running right.  Having a lot of trouble posting, and keep getting bumped off because your server is taking so long.  Good luck, Rog
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Thanks Matt and Bill
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2005, 12:00:02 PM »
When it worked so well yesterday I thought Matt had done the fix. Talked with him last night and it was only a patch. He still hasn't removed the old software and installed the new. He told me when that happened the banners would be down a day or two as he worked on getting all the mods back in place that we use. So I'm guessing here but I think until we see the banners missing one morning it's only been patched to keep it running.

I hope they finished the big contract over in GA today. If so maybe he can finally devote the time needed to fixing the site. It doesn't look like it's happening until then.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Nightrain52

• A Real Regular
Thanks Matt and Bill
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2005, 01:42:48 PM »
Bill, We still appreciate all the things you and Matt do to try to keep this place up and running. We'll just have to hang on a few days longer. :D
FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR-ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR IT--------IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TURKEYS

Offline jhm

Thanks Matt and Bill
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2005, 04:23:57 AM »
well, I guess I am lost for words so I will just say THANKS and hope it gets across like I mean it.  As always :D    JIM