Author Topic: What do we have for hotrods and muscle cars out there?  (Read 308 times)

Offline NYH1

• Trade Count: (0)
What do we have for hotrods and muscle cars out there?
« on: December 29, 2005, 06:58:09 AM »
I've had the bug really bad lately to get another hotrod/muscle car/street car. I don't really know which car I'm going to get. Its gonna be a Chevy of some type, a 70-81 Camaro, 68-72 Nova, 67-72 Chevelle/Malibu or a 70-72 Montie Carlo. I like the other GM products Pontiac, Olds, and even Buick as well. I also like Fords and Mopars. I love the 69-70 Mustangs and 71-74 Roadrunners. I just have so much more experience with Chevy's, especially small block's. This time I might go with a Big Block.

I had a 78 Camaro with a 406. The car ran pretty good, 12.70's on street tires. My 60 foot times were just over 2 seconds. If I could have gotten it to hook up it would have ran low 12's. My next car is gonna be a daily driver, time slips aren't going to matter.

I was wondering what you guys and/or gals have (or have had) for hotrods, muscle cars or street cars?
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"