Author Topic: HOG NICE COLLECTION  (Read 409 times)

Offline Ghostrider_23

• Trade Count: (0)
HOG NICE COLLECTION
« on: January 29, 2006, 02:08:26 AM »
:grin: HOG thank you very much for your input and it'salso nice to see I'm not the only one with the sickness for guns and CCW. I have a question for you. What are the brown holsters at the top? Do they go into the back pocket or on a belt and who makes them? I had started collecting firearms because I was trying to find one that I shoot well with at the range and can carry around. Years later after currently have 19 guns and owning over forty that range guns and CCW guns are two different animals. As time goes on I find that comfort takes over to what I am willing to carry and I find myself taking the Kel-Tec 32 acp out. But I think that I need something with a little bit more take down power. I have a Walter PPKS in 380 and I shoot very nicely with it, but it is a little heavy. So, I am looking at the Kahr 9 mm and the Kel-Tec P-11. Do you think I need to carry more fire power and which of the three guns would you go with??

One is only as stong as as the amount of knowledge of others.
Ghostrider

Offline hogship

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
HOG NICE COLLECTION
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 03:03:10 AM »
Howdy, Ghostrider.....

Thanks, but I am only a face in the crowd among the other gun collectors on this forum.

I posted a response to this on the other thread.

hog
Great, great, great, great, great grandson of a Revolutionary War Veteran.

--> Bill of RIGHTS, not bill of NEEDS <--

Visit my photo album, Vietnam 1968-69 at: http://www.picturetrail.com/taipan22alpha