Author Topic: Kudos for The Optic Zone  (Read 277 times)

Offline Ranger413

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
Kudos for The Optic Zone
« on: February 10, 2006, 05:56:30 PM »
I know this will come as no shock to all of you, but The Optic Zone is by far and away the best place to buy a rifle scope, or any other optic for that matter.  My purchase isn't really complete, just ordered today, but just based on my experience so far it has been awesome.

First, I e-mailed Jon directly to ask about questions regarding an upcoming scope purchase.  He was very informative and provided me with what I felt were his honest and professional opinions on the various scopes I was considering.  His e-mails were great and he replied quickly.  Even though I'm sure that he's a busy guy, he took the time to respond.

Today, during the ordering phase, I spoke with a woman at The Optic Zone.  Likely his wife Tammi.  She was extremely polite and helpful.  Probably her best attribute was her knowledge of the product and her inventory.  She was able to tell me all of the scopes that she had in stock as well as what specific models were inbound.  When I added flip-open scope covers to the order she said that she would be test fitting them on my scope to ensure they fit before it was shipped.  I know of no other operation that would go to that length, none!

I'm sure I'll receive an e-mail with a tracking number shortly.  And, I'm sure the scope will arrive safe and sound.  And, I'm sure that it will be exactly what I wanted.  I'm also sure that if I have any problems down the road with it that The Optic Zone will help me probably more than they should.

The Optic Zone is a testament to what a great business should be.  Although I may surf around other suppliers websites I will always buy from The Optic Zone.  They had the lowest price anyway.  I doubt highly that the personal attention would be there if I purchased elsewhere.  Heck, I'll pay extra for that any day.

Great job Optic Zone!  To be continued with a review of the new scope . . .

Ranger413
Life is like a dogsled team, if you ain't the lead dog the scenery never changes.