Author Topic: been a while  (Read 322 times)

Offline TrapperZach

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
been a while
« on: March 01, 2006, 01:33:54 PM »
well its been a while since ive been on. hows every one doin? im finaly goin to get that .44 mag barel after i get my fur money back plus the money i get from my b day saturday. gues that means ill be on more often. any body got any hints on the .44 mags?

Offline cattleskinner

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  • Contributor
been a while
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 03:07:38 PM »
Zach,

I don't have any first hand experience with the .44 barrel, but there seems to be alot of talk about slugging the barrel to get good groups with cast bullets(finding the right size).  It's good to see that you're back...how'd the beaver trapping go this year?  Anyhow...it's good to see you're back...I'm sure the rest of the crew will be along shortly to help you out with first hand experience.

~~~Amos :D
"You can't miss fast enough to win a gunfight"

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
been a while
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 03:31:34 PM »
Nice to see you visiting Zach, how's the reloading doing?? The search feature has been working great, use it and the Easy Search Tips sticky to help  find all you can about the 44 mag, there are lots of posts on it. :wink:

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline TrapperZach

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
been a while
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 12:38:56 AM »
thanks yall
cattle heres how the seson went

so it was all right my best yet. sent out the fur yesterday so should get my check by next wensday.

thanks quick. to be real honest the reloding had been put on hold for a while since it was trappin seson but i think im goin to buy a press with some of this money i get next week and get started. also i found a place to shoot so ill be using alought more amo. :lol:  with is a good problem right lol.