Author Topic: Upon further inspection...  (Read 788 times)

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Upon further inspection...
« on: March 14, 2006, 01:45:53 AM »
You probably won't see this information on the nightly news.

http://patriotpost.us/alexander/edition.asp?id=466
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline FWiedner

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 03:43:08 AM »
It is always a mistake to trust an Arab.

It is equally a mistake to blindly trust any action or motive of government, especially when money and / or national security is involved.

Neither of these parties have any interest in the welfare of either this nation or the American People.

This whole uproar over DPW managing American ports was a smoke screen, a diversion to misdirect public attention from Bush reauthorizing the Patriot Act, which was signed at a quiet little ceremony, without protest.

...and the DPW deal will eventually go through anyway...

:?
They may talk of a "New Order" in the  world, but what they have in mind is only a revival of the oldest and worst tyranny.   No liberty, no religion, no hope.   It is an unholy alliance of power and pelf to dominate and to enslave the human race.

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 01:45:36 PM »
I personally do not care who has management control of these ports as long as they are Americans , and the coast guard, dept. of homeland sec. can do what ever they do .

Because when it comes down to it i KNOW that it is a bunch of UNION LONGSHOREMEN that are our first line of defence .

And God help anyone that trys to hurt this country while they are on the job.
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 03:26:51 PM »
Many would believe(myself included) that our line of defence is a sidearm,
but I am glad they are watching, as Americans all over this great Nation
are also watching.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 02:03:21 PM »
We have succeeded in one thing..possibly turning a valuable ally and friend in the mideast into an "aloof partner".
  Yes the rulkers of the UAE are Muslim...but being royalty, they are hated by the Al Queda and the other Islamofacist groups..who have threatened them personally..for jailing any terrorists they get  hold of.
  Gen. Tommy Franks said  in an interview with Tony Snow..." We have no greater ally in our war on terror than the UAE".

How so ?
     Well, being Muslim, they can easily have their agents infiltrate the terrorist cells.
     They did that ..and according to Franks, gave us grid coordinates for Taliban targets in Afghanistan.

Heretofore, the UAE have been operating in the same manner as the French " Maquis" of WW2...and feeding the coalition forces info..

To do this, they had to "recognize" the Taliban regieme...they certainly could not have done the job if they REFUSED to recognize the Taliban....DUH

Not being a Koolaid drinking union member...I still believe that homeland security in the form of the US COAST GUARD...is our first line of defense....
   Especially since they are inspecting suspicious cargoes 3 miles offshore..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 03:42:17 AM »
The real plan to establish an island offshore freight inspection station, to examine virtually all freight, was turned down by your Bush administration.

............................TM7[/quote]

Yeah right.  I guess that's because Dubya is doing his best to see that terrorists have the ability to sneak a nuke in here.  Come on man, get a clue.  Besides being logistically and physically impossible to do (inspect all freight on some ficticious island), an effort is being made to inspect cargoes at their port of origin.  This is never going to be a perfect process and besides, if a terrorist really wants to smuggle a weapon into this country, there are easier and more sure methods than to deal with the vagueries of shipping.
Swingem

Offline FWiedner

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2006, 05:00:20 AM »
There are no friendly Muslims.

Any one of them, down to the smallest camel turd in butt cloth would cut your throat or incinerate every member of your family just for the satisfaction of doing so.

The fact that the Bush administration is trying to make friends with any of them is just more proof that his government is in the process of surrendering our nation and the American People to the subjugation of our enemies.  American aristocrats are building a framework of oppression so that they can live in luxury while rubbing elbows with Arab royalty.

There is nothing preventing the adminstration from using the Navy to blockade shipments from Arab and other terrorist nations pending inspection, or from using the Army or National Guard to patrol the northern and southern borders, except a sincere lack of purpose and the will to do so.

:x
They may talk of a "New Order" in the  world, but what they have in mind is only a revival of the oldest and worst tyranny.   No liberty, no religion, no hope.   It is an unholy alliance of power and pelf to dominate and to enslave the human race.