Author Topic: OPTIC ZONE  (Read 825 times)

Offline BUSTER51

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
OPTIC ZONE
« on: March 20, 2006, 08:46:45 AM »
Every time I try to buy a new scope I shop around and I always find The Optic zone to be the lowest price and the most pleasant to deal with .if you go to SWFA  they are always higher and thier load of horse manure 110% price gaurentee is figured from thier inflated price,what a crock. from now on I'm not wasteing time checking prices i'll just buy at the Optic Zone.
the deal the are running on the Zeiss conquest is Insane ,if you ever wanted a Conquest now is the time . I just ordered 2 and saved a bundle and free frieght to boot. they have the best price and service . :-D  :-D

Offline 379 Peterbilt

• Trade Count: (1)
OPTIC ZONE
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 08:58:25 AM »
Ditto on all that. I just ordered a conquest as well. They sell this scope cheaper than anyone else on the planet.

Anyone looking to buy the 3x9 40mm conquest - Your homework is over - Optizone is the place. Period

Offline TheOpticZone

• A Real Regular
    • http://www.theopticzone.com
OPTIC ZONE
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 01:26:19 PM »
We try our best!  :shock:  :lol:
Jon Jackoviak
The Optic Zone
www.theopticzone.com

The Place for all your Optic Needs!

Offline Wynn

• Contributor
OPTIC ZONE
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 02:19:21 PM »
I just placed a order with the Optic Zone based largely on the reviews from this site.
American by birth; Southern by the Grace of God

Offline Lead Poison

• Avid Poster
OPTIC ZONE
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 03:09:33 PM »
Buster, a Zeiss 3-9x40 would be a nice scope. What kind of deal did you get on them?

Offline doorgunner

OPTIC ZONE
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 03:34:05 PM »
The Optic Zone has, hands down, the best prices.  I bought my last Nikon from them, and now I adopted another wayward stainless Ruger M77.  So it looks like I'll be sending Jon a few coins soon for another one.

Jon will definately take care you.
"Walk Softly, and Carry a Large Caliber Bolt Gun!"

Offline 379 Peterbilt

• Trade Count: (1)
OPTIC ZONE
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 03:37:44 PM »
The price is too low for them to advertise. However, I can tell ya that this scope, shipped to your door (outside of Michigan) wil cost you the same number that I have in my username. Hint hint....

Offline De41mag

• A Real Regular
    • De41mag@aol.com
OPTIC ZONE
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 04:49:06 PM »
I just ordered 2 more Bushnell Elite 3200, 10X40 Fixed power scopes.
One for me and one for my friend, we both are putting them on a Savage Model 10FP's in .223.
And, for the record, Tammy took my order on a Sunday, before they were to open. NOW THAT'S SERVICE!!!

Dennis  :D

Offline Jim N Mo.

OPTIC ZONE
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 06:47:22 AM »
Sometimes places of business will be cheap on some items and then stick you on any accessories that you need . This morning I received a Bushnell Tripod from Jon , for my heavy Elite spotting scope . The Optic Zone was the lowest price and it  was at my door step very quickly . Email right after my purchase to let me know it was handled . Good people to deal with . If any one needs a good solid base for their spotting scope and do not want to spend a fortune the 783011 from these folks is the only way to go .
     Jim N Mo.