Author Topic: 25 year old school teacher  (Read 1640 times)

Offline victorcharlie

• Trade Count: (0)
25 year old school teacher
« on: March 22, 2006, 07:03:26 AM »
It amazing to me that very attractive women are having carnal knowledge with under age boys.  I don't recall this type thing happening during my years in school.

I suppose, to teach the subject correctly it would require "demonstrations" and am I to assume she just wanted to make the class fun?

The judge wanted her tried but the DA says no so she walks away scott free.........It wouldn't happen this way if it were the other way around.

Why would such an attractive women desire such a young boy when she could have most any single man?

I'm guess I'm suprised as while I've come to expect deviant behavior from men it just never occured to me that women would have the same problem.

Sad world we live in.......
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline FWiedner

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 11:26:02 AM »
She didn't get away scott free.

If I recall correctly she got 3-years supervised parole, 7 years probation, and the rest of her life as a registered sex-offender.

It's not jail time, but she's not looking at a picnic lunch either.

:?
They may talk of a "New Order" in the  world, but what they have in mind is only a revival of the oldest and worst tyranny.   No liberty, no religion, no hope.   It is an unholy alliance of power and pelf to dominate and to enslave the human race.

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 11:58:16 AM »
Boy have times changed.  All my school teachers were dried up old spinsters.  :roll:
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Swamp Yankee

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 12:04:02 PM »
Back when I was in school that would have been a dream come true!!! the "Mrs Robinson Syndrom".......Jim

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 12:36:37 PM »
Quote from: FWiedner

If I recall correctly she got 3-years supervised parole, 7 years probation, and the rest of her life as a registered sex-offender.

I maybe mistaken but the judge refused to take a plea deal and the DA wouldn't proceed because he didn't want to put the young boy through the trial.  The female teacher got off, unless there are other charges pending I haven't heard about.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Haywire Haywood

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »
Advantage:  He'll have the best water cooler story for a good long time.

Advantage:  As a college student he'll just be able to close his eyes, imagine her and win any fraternity Hogging contest with ease....even with the lights on.

Disadvantage:  It's very likely that from here on out, He'll be plagued with thought "Eh..I've had better.." no matter what unlucky girl he happens to be with at the time.

Disadvantage: Some nitwit counselor convinces him that he's been emotionally scarred and that it's ok and understandable to have homosexual urges as a reaction.

If this is a tad over-the-top, delete as necessary.
Ian
Kids that Hunt, Fish and Trap
Dont Steal, Deal, and Murder

usually...

Offline FWiedner

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 01:54:14 PM »
Quote from: victorcharlie
Quote from: FWiedner

I maybe mistaken but the judge refused to take a plea deal and the DA wouldn't proceed because he didn't want to put the young boy through the trial.  The female teacher got off, unless there are other charges pending I haven't heard about.

This last was her second time in a courtroom .

They apparently crossed a county line while they were driving around with her hummin' on the kid.

Different jurisdictions.  Different laws and penalties.

The first trial ended with no jail time except time served and 10 years of legal BS and register as a SO, and then this, the second county, decided to drop charges altogether in order to protect the "victim".

They may talk of a "New Order" in the  world, but what they have in mind is only a revival of the oldest and worst tyranny.   No liberty, no religion, no hope.   It is an unholy alliance of power and pelf to dominate and to enslave the human race.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 02:49:22 PM »
When I was in the 8th grade and we had a young teacher right out of college do the same thing we thought it was great.  We also made sure the wrong people did not find out.  If any of us were scarred we never noticed.  But all four of us got real depressed mid way through the 9th grade when she married the Biology teacher.  I was discussing that incident in our lives with my old high school buddy Larry last weekend.  Larry and I considered ourselves very lucky to have had that experience.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 04:10:11 PM »
Quote from: Haywire Haywood

Disadvantage: Some nitwit counselor convinces him that he's been emotionally scarred and that it's ok and understandable to have homosexual urges as a reaction.
Ian

I don't know how they would convince him of that......especially if she were as good as she looked.

I was discussing that incident in our lives with my old high school buddy Larry last weekend. Larry and I considered ourselves very lucky to have had that experience.

I think I would have considered myself fortunate indeed.  I'm not sure my mother would have agreed.

How do you think his mother and the law found out?
Barry Goldwater

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 05:23:55 PM »
Speculation here:  Knowing teenagers well ( I once was one and I have two sons, one 17 now) The young man probably bragged about it to one of his buddies, the buddy ratted him out.  Once his Mom found out "Oops"!!!
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline magooch

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2006, 02:21:24 AM »
I wonder if she'd be interested in a home-schooling job.  Looks like she's got the right credentials.
Swingem

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2006, 03:18:56 AM »
Quote from: Sourdough
Speculation here:  Knowing teenagers well ( I once was one and I have two sons, one 17 now) The young man probably bragged about it to one of his buddies, the buddy ratted him out.  Once his Mom found out "Oops"!!!

Upon farther investigation, she preformed one act in the back seat of her SUV while a cousin, age 15 was driving.  Apparently he told on them.  Looks like she may have crossed county lines during the act and did receive the sentence the FWWeider posted previously.

These acts were a crime per Fl law. and this woman should be sentenced to 1 year in a state run brothel!

All I can say is if you have to be a victim of a crime, this crime would be the one I'd pick. :-D
Barry Goldwater

Offline gino

• Avid Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2006, 03:30:22 AM »
IIRC the last thread we had about this subject we had several visitors from the Bible forum telling us that we were risking "eternal damnation" by joking  about it!
Personally I think the mother of the "victim" didn't want her son to testify because she couldn't get the smirk off the kid's face.   :)
gino

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2006, 06:44:30 AM »
I don't understand all those people that feel it is such a terriable situation for a 14 year old boy to have sex with an older woman.  Ha, that's when mother nature gives him the hormons and the ability.    And afterwards he's the strutingist little rooster on the block.  Makes him feel growen up somewhat.  And it's all part of growing up.  It's not a trematic happening for a boy, it's the greatest feeling he has ever had up to that point.  Unless someone tries to shame him over it and convience him it was wrong.  That's where the emotional scaring comes from.  It's hard for women to understand, emotionally men are differant from women, to us it is a physicological right of passage.  Something we look forward to, and accept.  Women are physiclogically differant yet they want to paint our emotions with the same brush.  They can not understand why we don't look at it the same way.  It's their way period, they won't accept our views on the subject.  

The young man looks at it as a conquest (Yea, I scored)  his mother looks at it as (My baby got raped)  mean while the young man's buddies are praising him.

It's been going on since the beginning of time, no way we are going to stop it.  So don't worry about it and go on with life.  Stop putting the women in jail.  There is more boys waiting in line behind him.
What Is A Veteran?

Offline jhm

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2006, 02:49:52 AM »
And keeping it all in perspective of a guns and ammo discussion he said I just converted my 22 short into a 44 magnum :-D    JIM

Offline FWiedner

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2006, 03:44:19 AM »
If anyone has damaged the kid it's his mommy.

It's every overbearing mother's fondest wish to control their little boy's mate selection and sex life.

She needs to show all those nasty hoes that her little boy is SPECIAL and not just any little chicky gets to use his uh-uh without her permission.

Edited out by GB

:shock:

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2006, 04:24:21 AM »
From the start I had concerns about this thread and expressed them to VC when he asked if it would be OK to post it. I agreed to allow it and told him I'd watch it closed to see if it did indeed head for the gutter and it seems it is altho more slowly than I expected.

Let's watch it guys. Remember this is a family oriented site intended for all members of a Christian Family. It's Ok to discuss it but let's be mindful of the audience this site has.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Swamp Fox

• Avid Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2006, 06:17:02 AM »
Just speculation on my part.....

The first conviction was based on the Cousins testamony. The Cousin is now a social pariah and can no longer be relied on in court due to peer pressure.

The Young Man in question doesn't want to testify and has nothing good to say about the cousin.

Ergo, no way to continue legal action.
"We may not imagine how our lives could be more frustrating and complex—but Congress can." —Cullen Hightower

Offline countryrebel8174

• Avid Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2006, 12:39:14 AM »
what if it were a 25 year old man and a 14 year old girl, would that change your opinions? 200 years ago this would have been fairly common.

country rebel
they can try and take my guns....but i aint givin' em up until all my shells are gone or i quit breathing.

Offline countryrebel8174

• Avid Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2006, 12:40:32 AM »
of course marrage would have more then likly been in the picture.

country rebel
they can try and take my guns....but i aint givin' em up until all my shells are gone or i quit breathing.

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2006, 07:20:14 AM »
Rebel:  That's what I've been trying to say, yes it would make a differance.  Their is a physiological differance between males and females.  Males have an entirely differant outlook than females.  The drive, raging hormones, and mental POSITIVE outlook is all there with males.  Not so with females at that age.  That's why mothers can't understand their young sons at that age, and are so repressive.  My son is now 17 and his mother still gives him dirty looks when she catches him eyeing a hot chick that she does not approve of.  unless she knows her she will not approve of any young gal.
What Is A Veteran?

Offline Abearir

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2006, 08:24:29 AM »
What is happening is dead wrong! HOWEVER, I've never wanted to be 13 years old so bad. :oops:

Offline Savage .250

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2006, 08:47:58 AM »
You are correct GB, so i`ll just think.  :D
" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline mitchell

• Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2006, 09:08:19 AM »
[quote="Haywire Haywood"

Disadvantage: Some nitwit counselor convinces him that he's been emotionally scarred [/quote]

yeah right i got a better name for it "lucky b@stard"
curiosity killed the cat , but i was lead suspect for a while

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2006, 09:14:26 AM »
Mitch you're too young to be a dirty old man.  :-D

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline mitchell

• Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2006, 09:18:04 AM »
no they call it hornie teenager at my age
curiosity killed the cat , but i was lead suspect for a while

Offline mjbgalt

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2006, 07:54:03 PM »
it's ok Mitchell, I am at the ripe old age of 25 and I had that same thought too... :)  :)  :)

Kid will have some hellacious stories to tell when they get to the 10-year reunion and someone says "remember when that teacher...." and he gets to say "Oh, DO I!!!"

-Matt
I have it on good authority that the telepromter is writing a stern letter.

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2006, 12:53:58 AM »
There is more to this story than just male ego and more affect than anyone can imagine or than has posted.
I find it very hard to see any good that has come from this relationship, either in the short or long term, for either.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD