Author Topic: Questions About Wolf Ammo  (Read 425 times)

Offline Patriot_1776

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Questions About Wolf Ammo
« on: April 14, 2006, 06:28:51 AM »
Not sure what forum this would be best for, but here it goes.

Has anyone here tried Wolf's ammunition with the gray polymer coated casings?  I was looking for a nice inexpensive outlet for bulk ammo, so I took a look at their product.  Does the gray polymer coating really help with friction, wear, etc. like they are saying?  I have some ordered for 45 ACP and 308 Win.  Would the casings still be hard on my gun (Sig 45), or should I just wait and see how it performs?  

:D
-Patriot
-Patriot

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 02:33:49 PM »
:D I have busted the cap on several boxes of Wolf brand ammo (Eolf Brand Chili, too, couldn't resist. :wink: ) and never had a problem with it.  I don't do a lot of reloading, so I leave the cases where they fall.  I have fired a lot of Makarov, 9mm, .40 and .45.  It seemed to perform well in my guns, no misfires, no jams. :shock:

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 02:35:13 PM »
:D I have busted the cap on several boxes of Wolf brand ammo (Eat a lot of Wolf Brand Chili, too, couldn't resist. :wink: ) and never had a problem with it.  I don't do a lot of reloading, so I leave the cases where they fall.  I have fired a lot of Makarov, 9mm, .40 and .45.  It seemed to perform well in my guns, no misfires, no jams. :shock:

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 03:44:58 AM »
Billy, you can say that again.   :)
Swingem