Author Topic: Moderater, What's wrong with this forum...  (Read 577 times)

Offline Cannonsight

• Trade Count: (0)
Moderater, What's wrong with this forum...
« on: April 28, 2006, 05:37:05 PM »
...or is it me? When loading, the page looks fine, but when iy finishes the page is HUGE. As I'm writing this it only takes two smileys to fill my screen.This happened a while back and then it stopped.This is the only internet site that does this.I've tried refreshing and changing settings to no avail. Can anybody help?
Chapman & Sons-Artillery Sights

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 05:48:31 PM »
I can't imagine a moderator having an answer to that for you. Me either. I'll ask Matt to take a look but I've never heard anyone else ever say they experienced anything like it.

It would maybe help if you'd tell us what operating system you are using and what browser. I know Matt usually needs that kinda info to figure out odd problems like this. Also posting it in the Forums Support Forum at: http://www.graybeardoutdoors.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=3 would be more likely to get his attention than here in a forum he never visits.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Pulaski Coehorn Works
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 12:42:14 AM »
Thanks Bill, for jumping on this one.  Matt is going to be THE person to come up with the answer.

On my confuser (a more accurate technical term) I notice that the sizes of things loading are sometimes different than when fully loaded (not necessarily on this forum or on other forums using the PHP software).  

Cannonsight - Stick with it until we resolve it.  If it happens to you, it might well be happening to other folks, and it obviously is to everyone's advantage to get it fixed.  It may take some interaction back and forth between you and Matt to do it.
Tim K                 www.GBOCANNONS.COM
Cat Whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery
U.S.Army Retired
N 37.05224  W 80.78133 (front door +/- 15 feet)