Author Topic: T/C service  (Read 591 times)

Offline Travis Shuck

• Trade Count: (0)
T/C service
« on: June 02, 2006, 05:56:30 PM »
I went to a local gun shop to look at their selection of T/C.  They told me that they did not have anything except a few omegas.  They said that their last shipment from T/C was supposed to arrive in Feb.  they have not seen any of it.  I was told that they were told in late Feb early March that everything would be sent soon.  They still haven't seen anything and T/C has stopped returning their calls.  They were very frustrated and said that T/C is very difficult to deal with.  It sounds like a good way to loose the only T/C dealer in town.  Has anyone else ever had an issue similar to this, or is this an uncommon occurence?  I am very interested in one of the new pro hunters, but I don't know if I want to get involved with a company that seems hard to deal with.
"seeing then that all these things shall be disolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness." 2Peter 3:11

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
T/C service
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 01:03:14 AM »
All the dealers I go to have no problem getting TC products. But you can't look at TC for the problem. Most gun shops get there guns through a distributor and not direct from TC. Your gun shop my have some issues with his distributor. Some distributors get more guns than others and maybe your gun dealer's distributor does not deal in a high enough volume of TC products.

I have had a Pro-Hunter M/L for about 2 months now and have seen a lot of barrels and accessories for them at different shops.
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline 22popnsplat

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Avid Poster
T/C service
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 05:33:49 AM »
That pusher has dealer problems , you can get T/C from alot of places . You go a guy around that will do internet transferrs ? there are plenty of T/Cs on places like guns America

Offline Travis Shuck

T/C service
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 08:12:55 AM »
I know I can get them from other places and that may be what I have to do.  I usually would like to support my local shop, but if they are having problems with a distributor I will be forced to go elsewhere.  

Thanks for the info.
Travis
"seeing then that all these things shall be disolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness." 2Peter 3:11

Offline WestTex

T/C product source
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 10:18:57 AM »
No one local to me carries the Contender line. As a matter of fact, I had one shop tell me T/C no longer made Contender pistols, only the Encore (he's a bit misinformed).

I got mine on the internet at E. Arthur Brown (eabco.com).  The service was fast and friendly - literally had my gun in 3 days, which included a trigger job (which was also well done). I've been back for accessories since, always the same great service and immediate availability. You might want to check them out for what you need.

No, I don't have stock in the company. Just remain impressed with the way they do things.