Author Topic: Wallet holster  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Mainspring

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Wallet holster
« on: March 24, 2003, 07:58:13 AM »
Anyone know of a good wallet holster still being made for the (old style, single action) AMT Backup .380?

Thanks.
The key to winning a gun fight is to take your time...quickly

If you continue to think as you've always thought, you'll continue to get what you've always got...Is it enough?

Offline Savage

Wallet holster
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2003, 03:10:25 PM »
Be careful in your selection of wallet holsters my friend. Some are classified as "Other Prohibited Devices". I have one for my High Standard Derringer. Either one by it's self is ok, the problem starts when you place the gun in the wallet--------it instantly becomes illegal! Isn't that amazing?
Stay Safe,
Savage
An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last,

Offline Savage

Wallet holster
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2003, 02:35:53 AM »
cknight98,
I believe it refers specifically to holster wallets that allow the gun to be fired without being removed from the holster like my High Standard. That's one of those evil things like pistol grips and bayonet lugs.
Stay Safe,
Savage

Offline Mainspring

• Avid Poster
Wallet holster
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2003, 09:11:23 AM »
Do you know where that's enumerated Savage?  I remember that now that you mention it, but I've never actually read the language.
The key to winning a gun fight is to take your time...quickly

If you continue to think as you've always thought, you'll continue to get what you've always got...Is it enough?

Offline Savage

Wallet holster
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2003, 10:13:39 AM »
Mainspring,
Naw, it's been a while since I read that garbage. Wouldn't know where to tell you to look. Don"t even remember the exact verbage. Reading that crap makes me want to slap the crap out of the author.
Stay Safe,
Savage

Offline jhm

Wallet holster
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2003, 02:16:44 PM »
CKNIGHT98 and Savage:  I remember something about that also years ago when I was a dealer, and the little holsters for the High Standard daringers became a high priced item, but like everyone else I wouldnt be able to tell anyone where I read it or heard it. :D   JIM