Author Topic: RCBS Customer Service  (Read 556 times)

Offline Shootingamigo

• Trade Count: (0)
RCBS Customer Service
« on: April 02, 2003, 10:34:18 AM »
First time contributor here. Just would like everyone to know that I sent back an RCBS Pro Melt furnace for an on off switch and a heating problem. I got it back with not only the problems fixed but a new pot and shut off rod. No charge, nada,zip,zero! The build date according to the sticker on the unit was Sept 17,1986. Great company great customer service!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
RCBS Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2003, 11:33:44 AM »
no doubt all my orange is eventually going to be green rcbs serivice is the best!
blue lives matter

Offline Graycg

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (74)
Welcome to the Post Shootin amigo!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2003, 04:27:14 PM »
Welcome to the Post Shootin amigo!
  Always glad to have another experienced caster onboard.

regards,
 Graycg
"Secretly you want me on that wall; you need me on that wall"  
 Colonel Nathan Jessup

Offline Shootingamigo

RCBS Customer Service
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2003, 05:36:48 PM »
Thanks for the welcome. I have read alot here for quite some time.  Had to let everone know about RCBS. Everybody knows the are good but I didnt expect this. Hey seems like I bid against you and Lloysmale alot on Ebay. You guys are all over it makes it interesting to say the least. Thanks again!

Offline oklahomaman

RCBS Customer Service
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2003, 01:10:48 AM »
Same here!

I have emailed RCBS a few times needing replacement parts and within a couple of days had a package in the mail and never a charge!

I even bought a RCBS bullet mould one time from a online reloading dealer with no connection to RCBS and it really wasn't what I wanted so I called RCBS and told them the story and the guy said to send it to them and he would fix me up.  He did, in a little more than a week after I mailed off the mould, I had the exact one I wanted in my hands at no charge.

Great company!

oklahomaman.