Author Topic: T/C scopes, any good?  (Read 688 times)

Offline hylander

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
T/C scopes, any good?
« on: April 06, 2003, 02:52:09 PM »
:? would a T/C 2.5-7X be a good choice for Contender
Failure is not an option
Placer County, Calif.

Offline Zachary

• Trade Count: (0)
T/C scopes, any good?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2003, 03:30:15 PM »
Depending on the caliber, the 2x-7x magnification scope is a fine choice.  As for the brand, I am not very familiar with T/C scopes.  Is there any specific reason why you are looking at T/C scopes?  I could recommend other brands that I have personal experience with that are excellent - Elite 3200, Burris, Nikon, and Leupold - all great handgun scopes!

Zachary

Offline hylander

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
T/C scopes, any good?
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2003, 06:34:04 PM »
Zachary:
I need a scope in the $150.oo-$200.oo range
although those scope are nice they are to pricey for me.
 :shock:
Failure is not an option
Placer County, Calif.

Offline Zachary

• Trade Count: (0)
T/C scopes, any good?
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2003, 01:50:14 AM »
The Elite 3200 is about $235 (which is only about $35 more than your $200 maximum),  However, this scope is AWESOME!!!!

Take a look at our sponsors for their prices: www.theopticzone.com and www.swfa.com and www.dnrsports.com.  

I know that Jon (the owner) of the optic zone has a product review on the Elite 3200 2x-6x-32 handgun scope.  In fact, if memory serves me correct, it is on the first page of his website. Like many others, Jon agrees that it is an awesome scope, especially for the money.  I also believe that Graybeard also has a product review on this same scope.  He also agrees.

Next handgun scope I will get will be an Elite 3200 2x-6x-32 in part because it has great tracking, will stand up to a great deal of recoil, is a great value, and has CONSTANT eye relief.

Zachary