Poll

Would you vote for Ted Nugent for President?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Ted Nugent for President  (Read 481 times)

Offline WylieKy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Ted Nugent for President
« on: August 07, 2006, 12:49:39 PM »
I think he would make one heck of a President.  What do you think?

WylieKy
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
Re: Ted Nugent for President
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 01:14:10 PM »
Here is what I am talking about.

"Ted Nugent, a heavy metal guitar legend and devoted (bow) hunter, was being interviewed by a French journalist. Eventually, the conversation turned to his love of outdoor pursuits. The journalist asked, "What do you think the last thought is in the head of a deer before you shoot it? Is it, "Are you my friend?" or maybe "Are you the one who killed my brother?"

Nugent replied, "They aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, What am I going to eat next? Who am I going to screw next? and, Can I run fast enough to get away? They are very much like the French in that way."

http://www.tnugent.com/french_comment.shtml

WylieKy
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline Questor

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 02:41:27 PM »
Not in a million years. I only vote for people who have proven successful in life, are visionary thinkers, have a history of public service, and are driven by what's right instead of what's popular. Um... Er... Duh.... Maybe I would vote for Nugent, at least if I use my own criteria.
Safety first

Offline jimster

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 04:14:35 PM »
I heard rumors here in Michigan he might run for Governor, in which case I thought if he did I would vote for Ted.
After hearing him speak a few times, listening to his views, and seeing he does not care to please everyone, nor does he try, it would be a refreshing experience, and probably a lot of fun.

President....?
Well, lets see, if it goes the way it usually does, with someone really bogus running against someone I'm not totally impressed with....well, yes, why not. It's not like we have a bunch of people to choose from lately is it?
I suppose there could be a scenario where....(Kerry vs Nugent)....I'd have to say...yes. It could happen.

Offline covertcowboy

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 04:00:01 PM »
I'll be 18 in '08...
me?
give you my wallet?
...ain't gonna happen bub