Author Topic: thank you jon  (Read 328 times)

Offline nea243

• Trade Count: (0)
thank you jon
« on: August 18, 2006, 08:12:27 PM »
i was looking to up grade the scope on my old knight smoke pole after reading some post here on gb i decided to order a bushnell banner 3-9x40 from the optic zone. fast service and the best price i could find anywhere ;D thanks again to jon and the optic zone.

steve
take a kid hunting, for they are our future!

Offline TheOpticZone

• A Real Regular
    • http://www.theopticzone.com
Re: thank you jon
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 02:24:52 AM »
Steve,

I am glad you got your scope on time and to your satisfaction.  If you have any other questions or need any other help in the future, just let us know.
Jon Jackoviak
The Optic Zone
www.theopticzone.com

The Place for all your Optic Needs!

Offline Zachary

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 06:50:44 AM »
Steve,

As you know, the opticzone has some of the best prices and, without question, the best service.  And I'm not just saying that because they are a sponsor.  In fact, when I first bought my first couple of scopes from Jon at the opticzone, they weren't sponsors yet.  Heck, they weren't even members of this site.  Needless to say, I was pleased to see some months later that they became members, and then sponsors.

In any event, I'm not sure how many scopes I have purchased from Jon over the years, but it must be between 8 and 12 I guess.  I had a not so good experience with SWFA so I haven't purchased from them in many years.  The price and service just keeps me (and apparently MANY other members) to keep on going back to Jon.

I'm in the market for another scope.  It's for a little CZ 452 American in .22LR.  The ultimate, PERFECT, scope would be a Leupold 3x-9x-33mm AO EFR gloss, but I don't want to spend that much money on the little .22.  I know many people that put on a $49 scope on their .22s, but that's just way to cheap.  I think that I'm going to get the Bushnell Trophy 4x-12x-40mm AO gloss, which is about $150 to $160 or so. (other places other than theopticzone sell these scopes for much more).

I'm not sure which scope I'm going to get, but what I DO know is that I'm going to get it from Jon again.

Congrats on the scope with Bushnell Steve, and the service with theopticzone.

Zachary

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 04:50:30 PM »
Zachary, I'd look at the Nikon Prostaff 3 X 9...... for the money this one seems hard to beat......clear and bright....
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Zachary

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 03:19:16 AM »
Yes, it's a good scope - for the money - but even then the problem is that I need a scope with an AO so that it can parallax down to about 10 yards for my very up-close shots at small varmints, and the Pro-staff does not have an AO model - at least with low to medium magnification.

Zachary