Author Topic: My new toy from SWFA  (Read 876 times)

Offline Zachary

• Trade Count: (0)
My new toy from SWFA
« on: April 06, 2003, 03:43:36 PM »
I have many members and guests ask me about which optics dealer I recommend.  I always recommended our sponsors - www.swfa.com and www.theopticzone.com.

However, some people asked me if I had ever actually purchased from either of them.  I once purchased a Nightforce NXS 5.5x-22x-56mm from Chris at SWFA about 8 months ago, but had not, at that point, purchased a scope from theopticzone.  As such, people asked me if I had made a recent purchase from SWFA.

I have numerous NIB rifles (about 6 or so) that I have not even purchased scopes for.  As such, as listed in a previous post, I purchased 2 scopes from theopticzone - one Elite 4200 4x-16x-50mm and one Nikon Monarch 3x-9x-40mm.  

However, I have always wanted to try out the Nikon Monarch 3.5x-10x-50mm ILLUMINATED and spoke to Chris about it at SWFA.  When I purchased my Nightforce scope from Chris, it seems like I received it faster than a speeding bullet.  In fact, I was surprised when my secretary came into my office two days later with a big box (for those of you who don't know, the Nightforce is a BIG SCOPE, and the box it comes in is UNUSUALLY LARGE  :eek: ).

In any event, my Illuminated Nikon came with the same speed and excellent service as did my Nightforce.  SWFA simply has one of the fastest delivery times of any optics dealer (and trust me, I've dealt with many).

Not only that, but the scope came in perfect condition, in a perfect packaging.

Moreover, as a bonus, included with my purchase was a special pad that had the SWFA logo on it.  I'm not sure what it's for, but it looks pretty cool.  Chris, what is it?

As for the scope, I own quite a few Nikon Monarchs.  In fact, I have 2 or 3 of the 3.5x-10x-50mm ones, but none with the illuminated reticle.

In fact, out of all of the illuminated reticles out there I like the Niko-Plex Illuminated reticle the best (well, actually, I like the Nightforce NXS reticle the best, but that scope costs about $1,200 - at $499 the Nikon Illuminated is a steal! :twisted: )

Thanks for everything Chris! :D

Zachary

Offline Zachary

• Trade Count: (0)
My new toy from SWFA
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 12:19:29 PM »
Ahhhhh.....a drink koozie. :gulp: Thanks!!

Zachary