Author Topic: A little about me (AZ300wsm)  (Read 863 times)

Offline AZ300wsm

• Trade Count: (0)
A little about me (AZ300wsm)
« on: July 26, 2006, 02:25:44 PM »
  Hi all,

I thought I would introduce myself. As you can guess I live in Arizona with my wife and two children.I enjoy hunting ,fishing, camping photography and about anything to do with the outdoors. I am a Hunter Education Instructor, a Sporting Clays shooting instructor and a MuzzleLoader Instructor. I work at The Sportsmans Wharehouse behind the gun counter in Goodyear. I have two labs one black and the dumbest yellow lab on the planet (he ate 2 phones so far  ::) >:(). Kind of new to the moderator thing so bare with me please.

AZ300wsm

Offline kudzu

• A Real Regular
  • (Dancoman)
Re: A little about me (AZ300wsm)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 04:26:21 PM »
WELCOME

Offline Don Fischer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 04:59:32 PM »
Your yellow lab ate two phones? I'd recommend that you force break to retrieve.
:wink: Even a blind squrrel find's an acorn sometime's![/quote]

Offline james

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 06:06:00 AM »
Thanks for taking on the job and a warm Welcome to you.   I drove thru your fine state a couple of weeks ago.   There was a wreck south of Flagstaff, that blocked the highway, so I turned off at Camp Verde and came out at Winslow.  It was my kind of scenery. Saw a couple of elk, which made my day.  Going to CO this yr., for elk, but would like to apply in AZ if the odds of drawing improve from zero.
Best wishes,  james

Offline crow_feather

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 08:41:59 AM »
Hey!

What about discounts for your new Greybeard friends? I need a new rifle, a new sling, some new ammo, a new scope, a nice treestand, the newest spotting scope, one of those shootem in the dark like it was in the daylight scopes, some blackpowder, a few balls, patches, caps, moose milk (traditional all the way), a new 454 pistol and some padded gloves, one of those laser thingies so I can play laser tag with my grandchildren, and about 20 of them scope tube covers and some gun socks and gun boots, some reloading manuals, some good gun locks -( safety first) - and a few other small things like that
IF THE WORLD DISARMED, WE WOULD BE SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE USED BY THE AGGRESSIVE ALIENS THAT LIVE ON THE THIRD MOON OF JUPITOR.

Offline AZ300wsm

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 06:00:48 PM »
LOL crow_feather. That would depend on if you are buying me some small things too. ;D

Thanks for the welcomes.

Offline freddogs

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 03:04:50 PM »
I'm really glad you could step in. I don't have much chance to go online nowadays. Good luck.