Author Topic: What do I have? What is it worth?  (Read 544 times)

Offline pills

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Contributor
What do I have? What is it worth?
« on: August 26, 2006, 11:20:27 AM »
It is a factory full camo gun. The barrel is fully camo. The stock is full camo with a recoil pad. The top says "Pardner-model SB1". It is a 12 guage 3" full choke. The serial number starts NG.

My usual response when someone asks what something is worth is to say "What someone will give ya for it". So I ask for more info than that.

Thanks
...You do not open your mouth without all the facts period...

Matt

Remember this, my dear brothers and sisters: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and should not get angry easily. James 1:19

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
Re: What do I have? What is it worth?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 04:12:15 PM »
Sounds like to me that you have one of the waterfowl guns , they along with the turkey guns were the only full camo 12 ga. that H&R produced . i do not beleive that they even do the full camo jobs any more , now they come with the Mossy Oak camo stock and forarm only .

You may want to give H&R a call to find out for sure , the number is in the FAQs at the top of the center fire forum .
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
Re: What do I have? What is it worth?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 03:50:48 AM »
What is the barrel length? the longer one was called a waterfowl gun and the shorter was a turkey model as far as I know. As for value, these guns even in pristine condition seldom go for more than $150 and can usually be had for much less. There was one just like your describing in a local gun store in 20ga for $85.00 last year. I wish I had bought it.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun