Author Topic: Handloading for terrorists..  (Read 954 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Handloading for terrorists..
« on: August 24, 2006, 12:28:22 PM »
...Being as there are supposed to be terrorist cells in trhe US, just waiting to spring up and kill, we gun owners should be prepared.
  It has been said that if the bigger targets are too tough to get to, they may just go about on shooting sprees.

We should be prepared with anti-terrorist handloads..just in case..

These would be as much a psychological weapon as anything else, so we should not be silent about it ! Get on the web and let them know we are "brewing up" some personal loads for just them..

A couple suggested loads:

1) use hollow point bullets, filling the cavities with pig fat, pig blood etc.

2) With the same hollowpoints, when the shooting starts..fill the cavities with excrement. That way, if they are wounded and get away...they will soon need medical attention, or die a painful death. Probably human excrement would be the most likely to infect..
    ..But then dog manure would please their spiritual sensitivities...

Any other loads out there ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Handloading for terrorists..
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 04:02:30 PM »
One of my favorite defense loads is my 12 ga, 34 pellets of #4 buck at over 1300 fps. I heard years ago that garlic in a HP was toxic in the flesh, don't know though.  POWDERMAN.  :) :) :) :) :) :)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 02:58:29 PM »
How about hog poop in the hollow point. That way you kill two birds (no terrorists) with one shot. They get what every muslim terrorist needs, a dose of hog juice and a good infection. ;)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 01:46:39 AM »
I am suprised that someone has not suggested holy water. ;)
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 02:59:05 AM »
Just make sure you kill them.  If they live, they will probably sue you. And win. >:(

WylieKy
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline WmRoy

• A Real Regular
    • Gun Collectors Forum
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 08:12:42 AM »
Just make sure you kill them.  If they live, they will probably sue you. And win. >:(

WylieKy

Sad but true........... you'd get nailed for cultural insensitivity and you'd probably serve a longer jail sentence than they would!!!!!!!!! >:( :'(

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 12:01:34 AM »
Wylie & WmRoy;

Sadly, you both may be right..

Just look at those two border agents that got in big trouble for shooting a major drug smuggler in the butt !

...And shamefully; " homeland defense" pursued the case..
  I can recall a time when if a crook were trespassing where he had no right to be, he was operating at his own peril !!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 10:44:13 AM »
Down here in Texas he is still risking it all. We're not required by law to retreat. Maybe you should talked to Chuck and Hilliary. ;)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 02:25:22 PM »
Dee;
  I don't want to talk to that pair if I can help it ! They are just about all I can see in a politician as reprehensible...

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 04:07:03 PM »
Reprehensable is a much kinder word than what I would have used. But, then I was kiddin in a sarcastic sort of way. I don't know what part of New York your from but, I'll bet your vote didn't count big enough did it? ;)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 10:38:13 AM »
...You're right Dee...
  As I have noted here before, contrary to what a lot of people think..NY State is not "all cities and suburbs". The largest portion is rural, some very much so. For instance, the Adirondack preserve is the largest wilderness area in the east.
  I live in far western NY state..next to last county on the Penn/Ohio end... about as far from New York city as is Morgantown WV..
   The most unfortunate point is that although the cities are chiefly located in a narrow band at NYC,  and across the Erie canal to Buffalo...they contain the majority of votes..and they are very liberal/leftist...
    The rest of the state is generally very conservative and on the right (outside that narrow population band).
     Although we can get good congressmen... because they are elected for our area, we are of course only allowed 2 senators, elected by majority vote of the whole state.
  Thus, we can not get any decent representatives where the whole state's vote counts. Even our Republican governors are "Rhinos".
   Much of the territory outside the cities is just beautiful and great hunting...but economically, the state is going down hill fast.

The politicians are self-seeking and owned by the unions..they are doing to NY state what they have done to GM, Ford and so many other good corporations..

Don't know how long the state can be solvent....

I would like someone that is good with statistics to search out and make a chart or graph concerning this factor.

I would opine trhat the red states (2004 election map) are solvent and doing well, while the blue states are in economic decline...Hmmm !

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 01:17:30 PM »
Well, with a 9 trillion dollar goverment debt, I don't think it matters anymore anyway. I have been north of Albany as far as you can go and that is some of the prettiest country I have ever been in. I have been to all of the lower 48, north, south,east, and west in every state, and that area of NYS is as good as it gets. Sounds like ya'll need to stop have elections and start having hangings.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 11:25:43 PM »
  If we did start the hangings...you know how those liberals are...they would complain..even if they were hung with a NEW rope...LOL

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2006, 01:48:25 PM »
Seems to me the few minutes of noise would be worth it. ;)

Offline muskeg13

• Avid Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 10:19:16 PM »
I cast for almost everything I own and make my own bullet lube.  It should be pretty easy to substitute pig lard for beef tallow in the mix and it won't be toxic to me.  You can deal with the blood and excrement if you want to, but it's not necessary.