Author Topic: kid with my when hunting.  (Read 1194 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
kid with my when hunting.
« on: April 18, 2006, 12:36:50 PM »
some kids in my hood saw me going out with my slingshot to do some shoot. They wanted to come to so i ask there dad and he said it's alright. all i have for shooting is my s1-2 and 2200mag. I show them how to load,shoot,and aim and they got it alright. the could hit the kill zone 5 out of 10 time and they had fun. they ask there dad if they come get a airgun to.  there dad did'nt know they like to shoot and is going to get them a 22cal handgun.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline huntmdown

• Huntmdown
Re: kid with my when hunting.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 06:04:03 AM »
jamaldog87,
That so nice that you took the time and interest to exposae these kids to shooting! Have you taken them out again?
my sweeter insanity... www.huntmdown.com

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 07:24:10 AM »
yes one time we shot some can with airgun and a .22 rifle there dad got them. after that they stop shooting and just go fishing. I ask why and he says that "in today's times haveing a gun makes you a target for the cops". The cops have been going to guns ranges and asking people for poof that it there gun and were you got it from.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline huntmdown

• Huntmdown
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 09:18:51 AM »
Really? Well, that's a bummer.....

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 08:14:34 AM »
yeah it a new world we live in.

Offline huntmdown

• Huntmdown
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 10:57:24 AM »
That's so sad...cause in this new world...that's what kids need the most. I was watching 20/20 last night and the subject was Cruel Intentions - "How mean" kids can be to each other to point of suicide!