Author Topic: Sore Throat Blues  (Read 683 times)

Offline HuntingGuy

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
Sore Throat Blues
« on: October 26, 2006, 12:29:56 AM »
So of course, just like clockwork, "something" has to happen before I go deer hunting.. It can never be perfect.  I woke up this morning with a bad case of sore throat / not sure if it is strep or not.

Guess I'm glad this BS is happening the week BEFORE deer hunting, and that I'm not hunting this weekend... Or that could be pretty miserable  :-[
HuntingGuy
Hunting in Minnesota Moderator

"You can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy"

Offline Bldr Bob

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Sore Throat Blues
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 06:48:32 AM »
Same thing happens to me every year like clockwork.  I don't get sick all year long until right before deer hunting.  I have had the throat thing for a couple of days now so hopefully it is gone by next week.  But I know it won't be and I will have to go out opening morning with a pocket full of cough drops as usual.

Offline HuntingGuy

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Sore Throat Blues
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 08:06:46 AM »
Yeah, sucks for SURE.. Like you said, like clockwork:  If I am going to somewhere warm, it ends up being the "only week of the year" to snow... Etc, etc.  I've had to put up with this bad luck for years.

I wish you the best on the cold, hope I can ditch mine too... That may be a far-fetched idea.  It's not even that I mind having a sore throat, it's just that (1) it's buck season, and (2) if i have a sore throat.. the sniffles and coughing are just a couple days away.. THAT creates a problem.

Feel better bro--- :(
HuntingGuy
Hunting in Minnesota Moderator

"You can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy"