Author Topic: 20 Gauge Tracker II  (Read 499 times)

Offline Big Burtha

• Trade Count: (0)
20 Gauge Tracker II
« on: September 26, 2006, 06:15:40 AM »
This is my first post. I would like to know if any of you out their has a 20 gauge Tracker II with the adjustable sites on it? I want to use the same ammo that H&R is currently using to test fire their Tracker II barrels with. They are using Remington 20 gauge 2 3/4 inch Copper Solid Hollow Point Magnums. I have sent in my SB1 20 gauge for the change over to the Tracker II Barrel. Has any one done the same thing I am doing and are you satisfied with how far and how accurate it is , at say 100 yards ?  Thanks for your help. D in NJ.

Offline Critter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: 20 Gauge Tracker II
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 11:54:46 AM »
Big,
I do not have a 20 ga Tracker II barrel but I wanted to comment on your ammo choice.  The Remington Copper solids might work great in your barrel but don't limit yourself to just one choice.  With all the great choices and advancements in 20 ga sabots there are a bunch of good bullets out there.  My sister-in-law's 20 ga USH hates Copper Solids and almost every other sabot out there but really shines with the Winchester Partition Golds.  Buy a few boxes and try them all before pigeon holing yourself.