Author Topic: HAS ANYONE STOPPED, TAKEN A BREATH AND THOUGHT  (Read 1220 times)

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
HAS ANYONE STOPPED, TAKEN A BREATH AND THOUGHT
« on: September 11, 2006, 12:32:55 PM »
The world is full of terriorist.
The USA has home grown good ol boy terriorist.
We live besde them.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline magooch

Re: HAS ANYONE STOPPED, TAKEN A BREATH AND THOUGHT
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 03:53:45 AM »
   I stopped, took a breath and thought, but all that occurred to me was that I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about.
Swingem

Offline marylandeer

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 07:43:20 AM »
Yes the world we live in has become a cruel world for sure. Just watch the news and youu shall see and hear stories of folks killing folks, suicide bombers blowing buildings and cars up, people getting their heads cut off ETC. ETC...... As Larry the Cable the Guy would say I could do this all day long!
But the important thing is, there are still a lot of good folks left and they aint going anywhere... THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!
We live in the good old U.S. of A. it may get ugly at times but it's still the BEST dag on place in the world to live if you ask me.
Just remember there will always be at least one bad apple in every bushell basket. Keep the good ones and use the others for target practice......... 

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 04:30:38 PM »
WILLIAM. No doubt there are thousands of the Godless ones in our midst. Most of the subhumans that murdered 3,00 on 9-11-01 lived here, some for years. They had friends, neighbors, even girlfriends. They were such good liars that nobody suspected a thing, even the women who were stupid enough to share their beds. No doubt in my mind that  there are many more just like them, awaiting orders. Australia has told them to adopt their customs and dress, speak English, or get out, we should do the same. The Aussies said there is only one law there, Australian law, and if they want sharia law, MOVE OUT. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Ron T.

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 06:53:10 AM »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I always DID like the way the Aussy people "were"... and how they handled things.  Can't say I like the way their government does things, tho'. 

I still get disgusted 'n kinda P.O.'d when I remember those pictures I saw of Aussie Government officals cutting up Model 12 Winchesters.   :(

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."  - Thomas Jefferson

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 02:27:29 PM »
Seems Canada just had another taste of home grown terriorism.
It seems, to me, that we accept our own terriorist without considering it terrorism.
Strange how this is.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 11:27:40 PM »
Missouri has a terriorist on the loose as we speak.
Folks this is not the time to ignore our own terriorist.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline dw06

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 09:10:20 AM »
The world is full of terriorist.
The USA has home grown good ol boy terriorist.
We live besde them.
Blessings
Not real sure where you are going with this.If I live beside them,and know it they are in deep crap is all I can say!Have to agree with marylandeer,'lot og good folks left and they aint going anywhere",kind of says it all don't it?
If you find yourself in a hole,the first thing to do is stop digging-Will Rogers

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 10:19:02 AM »
I am just saying that we have enough terriorism to go around and do not see the forrest for the trees.
Good folks? Yes!
Some very sorry folks also,that's for sure, that's fer dang sure. (thanks, Jim Layton).
What we call criminals we have labeled terriorist elsewhere.
Blessings

TEXAS, by GOD

Offline dw06

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 01:05:34 PM »
I am just saying that we have enough terriorism to go around and do not see the forrest for the trees.
Good folks? Yes!
Some very sorry folks also,that's for sure, that's fer dang sure. (thanks, Jim Layton).
What we call criminals we have labeled terriorist elsewhere.
Blessings

Have to agree,there are some sorry folks too.Got to keep things in perspective,any terrorist act gets 24hr news coverage for the next month or more.The good folks almost never get any coverage,yet on they go day after day.
If you find yourself in a hole,the first thing to do is stop digging-Will Rogers

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 11:30:53 PM »
I am suggesting that we have more anti-social, fringe, psychotic & amoral people and groups today than ever before.
I am suggesting that these folks only desire is terrorizeing others for whatever strange desires they have.
It is hard for me to focus on terriorist in another country with the ones which live next door.
Is it worse now than before? I would say that it is much worse in the last 20 years than ever.
It is bad enough to put up with burgulars and such ( which cause great stress on our society ) without those whose only desire is causing turmoil and disrupting the peace of others.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 02:56:03 PM »
Schools aare taking a beating of late from these home grown terriorist.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD