Author Topic: crazy California  (Read 2405 times)

Offline Sheila

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: crazy California
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2006, 08:18:53 AM »
Next they'll be  telling the people they can't fart.
They  want to sue alot of automobile makers for pollution, and this greenhouse nonsense. I feel sorry for some of you that live in that  stupid state.

Oh no! There are 30 million Californians wishing you hadn't mentioned that - it could happen! - after all methane is one of the 'greenhouse gases'.   :-[

It is probably just a matter of time now that Sheila has given them a head-up this forum!  :o 

Time to move to a gaseous Tex-Mex food eating state (or Boston where they eat beans - although there are other good reasons not to live there if you are a gun owner).

I don't think very many Californias know about this board. I never gave them a head-up. I'm problay not the only one who has said something like this.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline tallyho

• Trade Count: (52)
  • DECEASED 6/6/2013
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2006, 08:21:59 AM »
I was trying (and apparently failing) to be satirical... I do not think you would be to blame if Californian bans farting!
DECEASED 6/6/2013

Offline S.S.

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2006, 06:35:14 AM »
The thing that is so troubling about California is the number
of votes in the electorial college they have......
They can and do impose their will on the rest of us this way  >:(
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
"A wise man does not pee against the wind".

Offline Troggy

• Avid Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2006, 06:02:27 PM »
Having resided in California for a short while a number of years ago, it was easy too see that those folks do not think. They are the second ones to know what is said after they make a statement.
How it really got so messed up I have no clue--but those folks are truely different.
Now maybe we should not include Northern California in this conversation.

Just remember that everyone in California is NOT "those folks" and  if you dont include NorCal in this you are mistaken. There is a city up north called San Francisco. If you dont think that city is not full of liberal wackos then you didnt live here long enough. Remember SF made it illegal to own a handgun!!!!!!  Any handgun!!! and if you want to go to Cali and find "those folks"...look no further than the coastline where the big cities are.

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2006, 12:42:20 AM »
Troggy
I would agree with the "folks" thing, however; It does appear--from the ballots--that those folks are VERY plentiful, and were when I lived there-also-. Most of S. California is pretty conservative-amazingly- though they don't seem to carry the political weight.
Northern California was a refrece to other than S.F. but I stand to be corrected.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline Troggy

• Avid Poster
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2006, 08:18:08 AM »
Agree.

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2006, 04:19:28 PM »
I starting to think Pennsylvania is picking up the stupid handgun laws from California, and so far the laws are on the eastern part of the state.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline Troggy

• Avid Poster
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2006, 07:33:21 PM »
Thank you Brett!

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2006, 08:21:04 AM »
Hey Sheila,  How badly do ya feel for me, Baby....LOL

If only the sane part of Kalifornia (Northern CA) could split from the rest of the state. The other part can have San Francisco too. WE DONT WANT IT!!

I really love it when than fine politician San Fran Nan Pellosi and her soulmate Bouncing (checks) BBBBabs Boxer are on the tube representing CA.  Just makes me SOOOO proud!!

Offline 379 Peterbilt

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2006, 03:45:28 AM »
Kalifornia would sue Mother Nature for her earth quakes, fires, mudslides, and other natural disasters if they could figgure out how to get any money out of her.

Would be cool if the other 49 states could join together and muster up some silly lawsuit and sue Kalifornia for all the retardedness that state has come up with in the last few decades. Perhaps something along the lines of "conduct detrimental to the union"

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2006, 05:01:44 AM »
Troggy;

That problem with California is present here in NY state also..that big city down on the Atlantic runs the whole show with their whacky lib ideas
  It appears that places like eastern Oregon and eastern Washington have the same problem..and it appears that "eastern" in this sense, starts about 20 miles from the coastline !!

I know moves have been made to have seperate states of Norther California and Western NY..starting about at Poughkeepsie; but these unfortunately, can go nowhere ..It appears the congress would have to approve..and if they did seperate those lib states would be balanced by an equal number of conservative states....One thing Libs really hate is "fair and balanced"..LOL
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)